Strategic Project Manager
Reimagining the future of education with us
Are you passionate about disrupting the future of education and to make a real impact? Do you want a career in an edtech company that is innovative and rewarding? Join us and enjoy working alongside an international team of talented thinkers, doers and magic makers.
We reimagine learning by enabling every student in the world to unlock their full potential through affordable and inspiring lessons from quality tutors chosen to fit their individual needs. To make our mission reality, we are on the lookout for those adventurous and hungry to join our mission!
At GoStudent, we work passionately every day to fulfil our mission in building the #1 global school and unlocking the potential of every student through personalised tutoring! GoStudent is a leading international scale-up and venture-backed EdTech platform that is revolutionising the world of tutoring. Having seen some incredible growth, GoStudent is now building out its foundations for an exciting and sustainable future. With this in mind, we are looking for someone driven and passionate to join our mission!
- Create regular reports for our Exec-Level for the Customer Success function around KPIs, OKRs and status quo around international projects
- Have a holistic overview of the full customer journey and the touch points that are being received by customers
- Support various cross departmental topics together with different functions within GoStudent
- Nurture our senior leadership team with regular updates and reports from our Customer Operations functions
- Act as the OKR champion for Customer Success within the organization by pushing, tracking and aligning on OKRs
- Co-lead the project pipeline for innovative initiatives by applying priority and complexity criteria to select the right initiatives with the most viable impact and challenging the team on timelines and deliverables
- Ensure that all projects are delivered and reported regularly and on-time, within scope and within budget
- Establish and manage work packages to manage several projects at the same time. Identify improvement opportunities and implement best-practices to maximize reliability and efficiency of our processes
- Support the VP of Customer Success as a sounding board for strategic decisions as well as collecting and preparing materials for presentations and the Customer Success Management Team Meeting
Who you are:
- A first track record of projects ideally in a customer focused department/company
- Ready to take full responsibility for projects and a great hands-on mentality
- You have the ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and feel comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical-conceptual skills combined with a structured and focused way of working
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills to easily collaborate with partners on different hierarchy levels
- Experience in management consulting or a fast growing startup
- Project Management Certifications are a plus
- Understand and solve complex problems that stretch over multiple parts of the business
What we offer you:
- A unique opportunity to be an early member of a rapidly growing team with a fast-track career opportunity
- An amazing and flexible startup atmosphere with highly motivated, young and open-minded colleagues
- Flexible working hours
- International surrounding with private courses to improve your language skills
Do you want to get a taste of start-up vibes and unlock your creativity to master exciting challenges? Work in a fun and international team with a modern office and great public transport connections? Arrange your work hours flexibly and have the possibility to work from home or other GoStudent locations? Get all the free coffee you want and kick off your evening with some Playstation or happy hour on the rooftop terrace? Before we run out of breath, if this sounds good to you, then: board the rocket and fast-track your career at GoStudent.
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to disrupt education
- The chance to grow and build your career in EdTech
- Diverse, driven, motivated and brave team members
- A flexible, hybrid work environment
- Regular team & office events
- GoStudent Employee Resource Groups
- 30 free tutoring lessons per year of employment
- A variety of online and in-person learning & development opportunities
- A comprehensive 24/7 Employee Support Programme for you and your family members
Do you want to reimagine education together with us and join a mission to believe in? Do you want to unlock your creativity and advance your career by mastering exciting challenges together with an international, driven team? We believe in multiple choice answers and give you the flexibility to decide how and where you work best. We are here to support your goals and to discover how far we can reach by growing smarter and stronger together. You’ll play a pivotal role within a diverse and passionate team, unlocking each other’s full potential. If this sounds good to you, then join us now and unlock your full potential.
Learn more here: https://www.gostudent.org/en/team-and-careers
Please update your CV/Resume in PDF format.