(Senior) DevOps Engineer
Reimagining the future of education with us
Are you passionate about disrupting the future of education and to make a real impact? Do you want a career in an edtech company that is innovative and rewarding? Join us and enjoy working alongside an international team of talented thinkers, doers and magic makers.
We reimagine learning by enabling every student in the world to unlock their full potential through affordable and inspiring lessons from quality tutors chosen to fit their individual needs. To make our mission reality, we are on the lookout for those adventurous and hungry to join our mission!
What you’ll do:
- You Deliver: You will design, build and manage the GoStudent cloud infrastructure.
- Your Team: You build the internal development platform to support Product Managers, QA Engineers & our Development teams to deliver their work packages to production.
- Automate Everything: Continuous process improvement should be in your DNA. Your primary goal should always be to automate everything you can, and develop tools and workflows that help us to grow and improve.
- Proactivity: You like to try out new things, have ideas to challenge the status quo, you are not afraid of mistakes and when needed, you don’t sit back but roll up your sleeves to make things happen.
Who you are:
- Min. 5 years of relevant professional experience with DevOps or SRE related topics
- Your passion is to find good concepts and solutions which lineup with the future vision of our your environment
- You bring a high knowledge and experience with AWS, Terraform, Docker and Kubernetes
- You have a high level of experience with CI/CD solutions and automation in Gitlab, experiences with ArgoCD is a plus
- You have a good understanding of the setup of development environments for various programming languages and frameworks (Node.JS, ReactJS, GoLang, Flutter, etc.)
- Working proficiency in English
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to disrupt education
- The chance to grow and build your career in EdTech
- Diverse, driven, motivated and brave team members
- A flexible, hybrid work environment
- Regular team & office events
- GoStudent Employee Resource Groups
- 30 free tutoring lessons per year of employment
- A variety of online and in-person learning & development opportunities
- A comprehensive 24/7 Employee Support Programme for you and your family members
Do you want to reimagine education together with us and join a mission to believe in? Do you want to unlock your creativity and advance your career by mastering exciting challenges together with an international, driven team? We believe in multiple choice answers and give you the flexibility to decide how and where you work best. We are here to support your goals and to discover how far we can reach by growing smarter and stronger together. You’ll play a pivotal role within a diverse and passionate team, unlocking each other’s full potential. If this sounds good to you, then join us now and unlock your full potential.
Learn more here: https://www.gostudent.org/en/team-and-careers
Please update your CV/Resume in PDF format.