Data Analyst - BI & Retention Analytics
Reimagining the future of education with us
Are you passionate about disrupting the future of education and to make a real impact? Do you want a career in an edtech company that is innovative and rewarding? Join us and enjoy working alongside an international team of talented thinkers, doers and magic makers.
We reimagine learning by enabling every student in the world to unlock their full potential through affordable and inspiring lessons from quality tutors chosen to fit their individual needs. To make our mission reality, we are on the lookout for those adventurous and hungry to join our mission!
As a Senior Data Analyst - Retention Analytics, you will be responsible for analyzing and reporting on data related to customer retention at GoStudent. You will support the full cycle of an experiment (from data-driven hypothesis generation to test design to analysis and interpretation) while also innovating on experimental methodologies that allow us to obtain meaningful results. You will design, develop, troubleshoot, debug, evaluate, support and publish in-depth data interpretation to support decision-making for the customer success team (customer service, customer value management, tutors support, product analytics). You will work in a team with fellow data analysts, scientists, and engineers as well as directly with campaign managers and sales managers.
What you’ll do:
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis and the presentation of data to design and implement data solutions supporting initiatives such as lead generation, targeting, and personalization
- Drive decision-making through experimentation (setup, calibrate and execute A/B tests), data analysis, and developing best practices
- Use statistical techniques for strategic deep dives in order to spot trends, find anomalies and generate actions
- Ensure data accuracy, completeness, and consistency across acquisition-related data sources
- Continuously monitor and improve data quality and integrity
- Develop and maintain data models and self-service dashboards to track acquisition metrics and KPIs
- Support, consult and challenge colleagues on data-driven decisions, testing and predictive algorithms.
- Create the reports and dashboards in Tableau to demonstrate the results of your analysis
- Convey a data-driven story to technical and non-technical audiences around key acquisition insights
- Exchange and share expertise in data analytics, visualization, and storytelling.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a quantitative field (such as statistics, mathematics, computer science, or economics)
- 5+ years of experience in data analytics, preferably with a focus on experimentation
- Proficiency in SQL and Excel. Python is a plus.
- Expertise in data visualisation tools such as Tableau
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Hands-on experience of applying statistical theory to the business applications
- Experience with customer analytics, product analytics, customer data platforms and A/B testing is a plus
- Excellent data storytelling skills - you transform large datasets into a compelling and easily understandable narrative that can be presented to a wide range of audiences, from executives to sales and marketing teams
- You bring a hustler mentality - you get your hands dirty and do what it takes to bring results
- Working proficiency in English
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to disrupt education
- The chance to grow and build your career in EdTech
- Diverse, driven, motivated and brave team members
- A flexible, hybrid work environment
- Regular team & office events
- GoStudent Employee Resource Groups
- 30 free tutoring lessons per year of employment
- A variety of online and in-person learning & development opportunities
- A comprehensive 24/7 Employee Support Programme for you and your family members
Do you want to reimagine education together with us and join a mission to believe in? Do you want to unlock your creativity and advance your career by mastering exciting challenges together with an international, driven team? We believe in multiple choice answers and give you the flexibility to decide how and where you work best. We are here to support your goals and to discover how far we can reach by growing smarter and stronger together. You’ll play a pivotal role within a diverse and passionate team, unlocking each other’s full potential. If this sounds good to you, then join us now and unlock your full potential.
Learn more here: https://www.gostudent.org/en/team-and-careers
Please upload your CV/Resume in PDF format.