Junior Sales Team Lead
London, England, United Kingdom
Reimagining the future of education with us
Are you passionate about disrupting the future of education and to make a real impact? Do you want a career in an edtech company that is innovative and rewarding? Join us and enjoy working alongside an international team of talented thinkers, doers and magic makers.
We reimagine learning by enabling every student in the world to unlock their full potential through affordable and inspiring lessons from quality tutors chosen to fit their individual needs. To make our mission reality, we are on the lookout for those adventurous and hungry to join our mission!
You can identify with that? Perfect, these are the tasks:
- As a sales professional, you understand that teams are best led from the front, so you achieve and over-achieve your personal sales targets every month.
- You are responsible for the onboarding of new team members and for their active development. You do this with your structured and numbers-driven approach through analysis, process improvement and open exchange with colleagues.
- You are responsible for the achievement and monitoring of your team's KPIs as well as reporting to top management.
- You ensure a stable and long-term team structure within your team through intensive cooperation - problems are seen and actively solved by you.
- You are constantly on the ball and actively contribute with new suggestions and improvement potentials, thus contributing to the success of your team!
- You know how to have fun - work smart, play hard is our motto. We hope it’s yours too!
Challenge accepted - what do you need to bring with you?
- 3-5 years of relevant previous experience (preferably B2C sales)
- Proactive attitude, empathy, and eagerness to have your first experience as a team leader.
- Analytical skills, experience in KPI management and a high target orientation
- You love a fast-paced and innovative environment - routine is rather boring for you, you are open to innovations and can implement them accordingly.
- Communication talent and structured problem-solving ability - you are eloquent and can listen even better?
You find yourself 100%? Then be sure to check out what we have to offer!
- The opportunity to get involved in the education sector and achieve great things together with your super-motivated team
- Flexible working models: work in our great offices or sometimes from home - a healthy balance makes the difference!
- Regular team events and friendly competitions with prizes.
- WeWork location near Paddington Station, fun office environment, free barista coffee and an open tap from 3-6 PM.
- An attractive base salary package and a monthly commission scheme based on team and individual performance.
Do you want to reimagine education together with us and join a mission to believe in? Do you want to unlock your creativity and advance your career by mastering exciting challenges together with an international, driven team? We believe in multiple choice answers and give you the flexibility to decide how and where you work best. We are here to support your goals and to discover how far we can reach by growing smarter and stronger together. You’ll play a pivotal role within a diverse and passionate team, unlocking each other’s full potential. If this sounds good to you, then join us now and unlock your full potential.
Learn more here: www.gostudent.org/team-and-career
NOTE: For us, attitude is the most important thing. So, if you believe that your profile can bring a lot to us (even if you don't meet all the requirements), don't hesitate to send your CV. We would love to hear from you!
Your way to unlock your full potential
- Disrupting Education: Join us for a unique opportunity to disrupt the traditional education landscape. It's not just a job; it's a chance to be part of something big and meaningful.
- Global Dream Team: Say hello to an international and diverse crew of thinkers, doers, and magic makers. Get ready to be inspired daily by your colleagues from around the world.
- Work, Your Way: We offer a flexible, hybrid work environment that respects your need for work-life harmony with 2/3 remote days a week & 5 fully remote weeks a year so you can shine in a way that suits you best.
- Office Shenanigans: Our regular team and office events will keep your spirits high. We believe in bonding, celebrating, and having a blast together.
- Strength in Unity: Join one of our GoStudent Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) and be part of communities that champion causes you're passionate about.
- Growing is LIT: The sky's the limit in our EdTech playground. Access a wide array of online and in-person learning and development opportunities to build your career as high as your dreams can take you.
- Support Around the Clock: We've got your back 24/7. Enjoy a comprehensive Employee Support Programme that's not just for you but for your loved ones too.
Life at GoStudent:
Do you want to reimagine education together with us and join a mission to believe in?
GoStudent is one of the world’s leading tutoring providers and education platforms. We’re also a unicorn and have raised more than €675m investment to date. Together with our acquisitions Seneca Learning, Tus Media, Fox Education and Studienkreis, we currently support more than 11 million families each month to fulfil our vision to help each student reach their full potential.
We are passionate about disrupting the future of education and making a real impact. Join our journey and unlock your creativity and advance your career by mastering exciting challenges together with an international, driven team. We are here to support your goals and to discover how far we can reach by growing smarter and stronger together. If this sounds good to you, then join us now and unlock your full potential.
At GoStudent, we are an open and welcoming bunch that values your unique skills, passion, and potential. We don't hire based on age, gender, nationality, or political views, but rather focus on your talent and motivation to contribute to the future of learning. Even if you are a unicorn - just as GoStudent is: if you believe that you can make a positive impact, we encourage you to throw your hat in the ring & to apply, regardless of whether you meet every requirement. Our team is diverse, and we believe that this diversity fosters creativity and innovation, making us a better company. Join us in reimagining the future of learning!
Learn more here: https://www.gostudent.org/en/team-and-careers
Please upload your CV/Resume in PDF format, preferably in English, as a DOC format might not be supported.