Head of Sales Operations & Enablement
Reimagining the future of education with us
Are you passionate about disrupting the future of education and to make a real impact? Do you want a career in an edtech company that is innovative and rewarding? Join us and enjoy working alongside an international team of talented thinkers, doers and magic makers.
We reimagine learning by enabling every student in the world to unlock their full potential through affordable and inspiring lessons from quality tutors chosen to fit their individual needs. To make our mission reality, we are on the lookout for those adventurous and hungry to join our mission!
How you add Value to this organization:
The Head of Sales Operations and Enablement is responsible for driving and optimizing sales operations, supporting the sales team with tools and resources, ensuring operational efficiency, and aligning with strategic objectives. In this role, there will be a continuous analysis of the sales funnel, development of sales strategies, and implementation of scalable solutions to enhance sales effectiveness, contributing to revenue growth and overall success.
Reporting to the Director of Sales Enablement, this role plays a vital role in enhancing sales productivity and requires a combination of analytical skills, strategic thinking, deep understanding of sales processes, and the ability to collaborate effectively with senior business stakeholders. The ideal candidate must have significant experience in sales operations, including setting up entire sales flows in CRM systems, as well as a track record of effective personnel management.
What you’ll do
- Co-develop with the Sales Leadership team sales strategies and action plans that align with overall business objectives. Support with managing strategic initiatives/projects that impact sales goals.
- Analyse current processes, workflows and methodologies and forge a new path forward, moving us away from legacy processes towards a set of automations and tools for a modern, scalable, highly-impactful sales team. Select, implement, and manage sales automation tools.
- Design and deliver reports and dashboards to track and monitor impact of launched initiatives on sales performance. Provide regular reports and insights to sales leadership, highlighting performance trends, opportunities, and potential risks.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, such as marketing, operations, and product development to ensure alignment of sales processes with overall business objectives. Foster strong relationships and effective communication to drive collaboration and achieve sales targets.
- Work closely with the marketing team to optimise the use of our CRM system. Ensure that data is accurately captured, and the CRM is fully utilised to streamline sales activities and improve reporting.
- Cultivate a culture of continuous improvement within the sales organisation. Encourage feedback, gather insights, stay updated on industry best practices and emerging trends in the sales process optimization and propose adjustments to enhance processes continually.
Who you are
- Master’s degree preferred, Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or a related field
- 5+ years technology sales/revenue management in a high-volume B2C sales environment
- Proven experience in sales performance analysis and process optimization
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into insights
- Excellent understanding of sales processes, methodologies, and best practices
- Proficiency in using sales tools and CRM. Hubspot knowledge is a plus
- Ability to manage people, multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Consistent and methodical approach to problem-solving
- Excellent communication skills across all levels of leadership, both written and spoken
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and influence stakeholders.
- An entrepreneurial bias for action when thinking and, most importantly, executing on solutions, no matter how scrappy it may be. You walk the talk.
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to disrupt education
- The chance to grow and build your career in EdTech
- Diverse, driven, motivated and brave team members
- A flexible, hybrid work environment
- Regular team & office events
- GoStudent Employee Resource Groups
- 30 free tutoring lessons per year of employment
- A variety of online and in-person learning & development opportunities
- A comprehensive 24/7 Employee Support Programme for you and your family members
Do you want to reimagine education together with us and join a mission to believe in? Do you want to unlock your creativity and advance your career by mastering exciting challenges together with an international, driven team? We believe in multiple choice answers and give you the flexibility to decide how and where you work best. We are here to support your goals and to discover how far we can reach by growing smarter and stronger together. You’ll play a pivotal role within a diverse and passionate team, unlocking each other’s full potential. If this sounds good to you, then join us now and unlock your full potential.
Learn more here: https://www.gostudent.org/en/team-and-careers
Please upload your CV/Resume in PDF format.