Sales Enablement (Process optimisation specialist)
Reimagining the future of education with us
Are you passionate about disrupting the future of education and to make a real impact? Do you want a career in an edtech company that is innovative and rewarding? Join us and enjoy working alongside an international team of talented thinkers, doers and magic makers.
We reimagine learning by enabling every student in the world to unlock their full potential through affordable and inspiring lessons from quality tutors chosen to fit their individual needs. To make our mission reality, we are on the lookout for those adventurous and hungry to join our mission!
If you have at least 2-3 years of experience in CRM automation, sales automation, revenue management, or high-volume B2C sales environments, as well as expertise in CRM systems (Hubspot) and sales methodologies, we want you to be part of our mission as a Sales Enablement Specialist. This role is pivotal in optimizing our sales processes, enhancing sales performance, and driving revenue growth. Join our rapidly growing team and take the next step in your career with GoStudent by applying today 🚀
How you add Value to this organization:
The Sales Enablement (Process optimisation specialist)t is responsible to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our sales processes to enhance overall sales performance and drive the company's revenue growth. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify areas for improvement, analyse data and sales metrics, and implement strategies to streamline workflows, reduce bottlenecks, and enhance the customer experience throughout the sales journey.
Reporting to the Head of Sales Operations And Enablemet, this role plays a vital role in enhancing sales productivity and requires a combination of analytical skills, deep understanding of sales processes and tools (CRM and others) and the ability to execute fast and smart.
What you’ll do
- Evaluate existing sales processes, workflows, and methodologies by analysing sales data and metrics to measure their effectiveness, Identify inefficiencies, pain points, and areas for enhancement to boost overall sales performance.
- Collaborate with the sales leadership, sales enablement and other relevant departments to co-design and implement effective process improvement strategies and tactics.
- Develop KPIs and establish benchmarks for evaluating sales process performance. Ensure every single process optimisation initiative is measured, tracked and analysed in short feedback loops to assess progress and identify further areas for refinement.
- Assist in designing of sales training programs that align with improved processes. Ensure sales representatives have the necessary resources to succeed at each stage of the sales cycle
- Communicate progress, findings, and recommendations to key stakeholders, including sales management and senior leadership. Present data-driven reports and actionable insights regularly..
- Stay updated on sales enablement technologies, CRM systems, and other tools to recommend and implement solutions that enhance sales efficiency and effectiveness
Who you are
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Sales, Marketing, Data or a related field
- 2+ years of related professional experience in sales, revenue management, growth or operational roles. Experience in a high-volume B2C sales environment is a plus
- Understanding of sales methodologies and sales funnel management.
- Comfortable extracting, examining, and distributing complex data sets to drive insights and initiatives
- Familiarity with CRM systems and sales automation tools.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to prioritise and handle multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Results-driven, proactive, and able to work independently.
- An entrepreneurial bias for action when thinking and, most importantly, executing on solutions, no matter how scrappy it may be.
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to disrupt education
- The chance to grow and build your career in EdTech
- Diverse, driven, motivated and brave team members
- A flexible, hybrid work environment
- Regular team & office events
- GoStudent Employee Resource Groups
- 30 free tutoring lessons per year of employment
- A variety of online and in-person learning & development opportunities
- A comprehensive 24/7 Employee Support Programme for you and your family members
Do you want to reimagine education together with us and join a mission to believe in? Do you want to unlock your creativity and advance your career by mastering exciting challenges together with an international, driven team? We believe in multiple choice answers and give you the flexibility to decide how and where you work best. We are here to support your goals and to discover how far we can reach by growing smarter and stronger together. You’ll play a pivotal role within a diverse and passionate team, unlocking each other’s full potential. If this sounds good to you, then join us now and unlock your full potential.
Learn more here: https://www.gostudent.org/en/team-and-careers
Please upload your CV/Resume in PDF format.