Experience Partner People Development & Learning (m/f/d)
Reimagining the future of education with us
Are you passionate about disrupting the future of education and to make a real impact? Do you want a career in an edtech company that is innovative and rewarding? Join us and enjoy working alongside an international team of talented thinkers, doers and magic makers.
We reimagine learning by enabling every student in the world to unlock their full potential through affordable and inspiring lessons from quality tutors chosen to fit their individual needs. To make our mission reality, we are on the lookout for those adventurous and hungry to join our mission!
About the Role
We don’t only want to unlock the full potential of our students. No! We also want to unlock the full potential of every talent working at GoStudent!
That’s why we’re looking for a passionate, trailblazing Experience Partner Learning & Development. Join our dynamic People Experience & Culture Team and collaborate closely with our People Partners to craft tailor-made learning opportunities for various departments .As a leading expert, you will play a pivotal role in designing, executing, and managing a range of development and learning initiatives throughout the organization, making a significant impact on employee retention and satisfaction. Your responsibilities within this role include:
- Serving as the main point of contact for learning and development at GoStudent
- Creating a learning strategy based on our new EVP in close collaboration with your leader and team members
- Designing and implementing our global development & learning programs across all GoStudent departments and countries with focus on leadership development
- Providing education and training to our leaders and talents, conducting workshops and learning events like the exciting GoLearning Day.
- Acting as the Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for our partners, such as LinkedIn Learning.
- Staying informed about the latest trends in learning and development to continuously enhance and incorporate new methodologies.
Thriving in a skilled, dedicated, and dynamic Experience Partners team that cherishes openness, creativity, humor, agility, coffee, and music.
Who you are:
We seek and individual who can grow alongside our expanding company, making ambition and drive essential for success.ur ideal candidate will have:
- Proven experience in designing and implementing people development & learning programs on a global level
- Experience in designing, facilitating and leading workshops
- Open, engaging, collaborative approach and a high level of personal responsibility
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good overview of the training & coaching market including the hottest current trends
- Excellent written/spoken English
- Enthusiasm for working in a hybrid team, blending the best of remote and in-person collaboration.
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to disrupt education
- The chance to grow and build your career in EdTech
- Diverse, driven, motivated and brave team members
- A flexible, hybrid work environment
- Regular team & office events
- GoStudent Employee Resource Groups
- 30 free tutoring lessons per year of employment
- A variety of online and in-person learning & development opportunities
- A comprehensive 24/7 Employee Support Programme for you and your family members
Do you want to reimagine education together with us and join a mission to believe in? Do you want to unlock your creativity and advance your career by mastering exciting challenges together with an international, driven team? We believe in multiple choice answers and give you the flexibility to decide how and where you work best. We are here to support your goals and to discover how far we can reach by growing smarter and stronger together. You’ll play a pivotal role within a diverse and passionate team, unlocking each other’s full potential. If this sounds good to you, then join us now and unlock your full potential.
Learn more here: https://www.gostudent.org/en/team-and-careers
Please upload your CV/Resume in PDF format.