Senior Data Scientist
Reimagining the future of education with us
Are you passionate about disrupting the future of education and to make a real impact? Do you want a career in an edtech company that is innovative and rewarding? Join us and enjoy working alongside an international team of talented thinkers, doers and magic makers.
We reimagine learning by enabling every student in the world to unlock their full potential through affordable and inspiring lessons from quality tutors chosen to fit their individual needs. To make our mission reality, we are on the lookout for those adventurous and hungry to join our mission!
At GoStudent, we work passionately every day to fulfil our mission in building the #1 global school and unlocking the potential of every student through personalised tutoring! GoStudent is a leading international scale-up and venture-backed EdTech platform that is revolutionising the world of tutoring. Having seen some incredible growth, GoStudent is now building out its foundations for an exciting and sustainable future. With this in mind, we are looking for someone driven and passionate to join our mission!
- Data Visualization: You design and maintain dashboards or other data science products (models), and also support the integration of new BI tools and ensure the roll-out across the entire organization
- Data Integration: You have the responsibility for building data integration from various sources (e.g. internal ERP, Google Ads, Financial accounting system, CRM, etc.)
- Data warehousing: You work closely with our Tech-team and help improving and expanding our data warehouse
- Educating the business team: you’ll help educating the business team, understand their needs and make the company more data driven
- Data preparation : You prepare datasets ready for BI tools, used by our finance, operations & data science teams
- Quality assurance: You ensure data quality with the implementation of automated tests
- Data mining: You run ad-hoc analysis for specific requests from all departments using SQL or programming languages (R/Python)
- Insights generator: You enable management with generated insights by structuring and analyzing complex data and ideas in a simple way
Who you are:
- Masters, PhD, or equivalent experience in a quantitative field (Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Information Management, Artificial Intelligence, etc.)
- High level of experience with common data science toolkits, cloud solutions, ETL tools and APIs.
- Proficient in at least one data science programming language (R/Python/Julia)
- Fluent in SQL
- Strong experience with Airflow / AWS Redshift.
- Strong working experience with BI tools (Tableau / Looker / etc.)
- Solid understanding of business stakeholders to deliver effective data products
What we offer you:
- A unique opportunity to be an early member of a rapidly growing team with a fast-track career opportunity
- An amazing and flexible startup atmosphere with highly motivated, young and open-minded colleagues
- Flexible working hours
- International surrounding with private courses to improve your language skills
Do you want to get a taste of start-up vibes and unlock your creativity to master exciting challenges? Work in a fun and international team with a modern office and great public transport connections? Arrange your work hours flexibly and have the possibility to work from home or other GoStudent locations? Get all the free coffee you want and kick off your evening with some Playstation or happy hour on the rooftop terrace? Before we run out of breath, if this sounds good to you, then: board the rocket and fast-track your career at GoStudent.
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to disrupt education
- The chance to grow and build your career in EdTech
- Diverse, driven, motivated and brave team members
- A flexible, hybrid work environment
- Regular team & office events
- GoStudent Employee Resource Groups
- 30 free tutoring lessons per year of employment
- A variety of online and in-person learning & development opportunities
- A comprehensive 24/7 Employee Support Programme for you and your family members
Do you want to reimagine education together with us and join a mission to believe in? Do you want to unlock your creativity and advance your career by mastering exciting challenges together with an international, driven team? We believe in multiple choice answers and give you the flexibility to decide how and where you work best. We are here to support your goals and to discover how far we can reach by growing smarter and stronger together. You’ll play a pivotal role within a diverse and passionate team, unlocking each other’s full potential. If this sounds good to you, then join us now and unlock your full potential.
Learn more here: https://www.gostudent.org/en/team-and-careers
Please update your CV/Resume in PDF format.