Interim CVM Lead
Vienna, Vienna, Austria
At GoStudent, we work passionately every day to fulfil our mission in building the #1 global school and unlocking the potential of every student through personalised tutoring! GoStudent is a leading international scale-up and venture-backed EdTech platform that is revolutionising the world of tutoring. Having seen some incredible growth, GoStudent is now building out its foundations for an exciting and sustainable future. With this in mind, we are looking for someone driven and passionate to join our mission!
What you will do?
- Leading the Customer Value Management team and taking care of all people management tasks (e.g. development talks, PiP, general nurturing & guidance)
- Being responsible for the coordination of CVM tasks as well as the task prioritisation
- Taking care of the holistic overview of the GoStudent Customer Journey & team initiatives
- Handling project management of initiatives that fall outside the scope of squad structure
- Acting as an expert on specific topics in regards to Customer Value Management (e.g. tech stack & integration, email deliverability, multi-channel strategy,...)
- Working as counterpart to the Head of Enablement in regards to coordination & alignment of team capacity
- Responsible for people and administrative topics for the customer value management team (e.g. holiday approval, disciplinary topics, feedback & development talks,...)
Who you are?
- 5+ years of experience in the field of B2C Customer Success, CVM or CRM
- Hands-on, data driven, analytical, with a strong strategic background and experience in the customer field - the ability to translate strategic KPIs into business plans
- A deep understanding of subscription business metrics and challenges
- Hustler mentality: you get your hands dirty and do what it takes to bring results
- Thrive in a fast-paced and innovative environment: you get bored with routine and crave knowledge and new experiences
- Experience of working in a fast-paced start up/ scale up environment is a plus
- Comfortable working towards challenging targets and deadlines
- Experience working with CRM tools
- Great project management skills
What we offer you?
- An amazing and flexible startup atmosphere with highly motivated, funny and open-minded colleagues
- Individual opportunity to grow and develop your skills within a growing company through cross-departmental projects
- Transparent lines of communication all the way up to the founders and an encouragement to be bold and feel empowered to make your own mark on your position
- Flexible working hours, and flexible working environment - either in one of our GoStudent offices or from home, wherever you feel most productive
- Team events on a regular basis
- International surrounding with private courses to improve your language skills.
Do you want to get a taste of start-up vibes and unlock your creativity to master exciting challenges? Work in a fun and international team with a modern office and great public transport connections? Arrange your work hours flexibly and have the possibility to work from home or other GoStudent locations? Before we run out of breath, if this sounds good to you, then: board the rocket and fast-track your career at GoStudent.
Your way to unlock your full potential
- Disrupting Education: Join us for a unique opportunity to disrupt the traditional education landscape. It's not just a job; it's a chance to be part of something big and meaningful.
- Global Dream Team: Say hello to an international and diverse crew of thinkers, doers, and magic makers. Get ready to be inspired daily by your colleagues from around the world.
- Work, Your Way: We offer a flexible, hybrid work environment that respects your need for work-life harmony with 2/3 remote days a week & 5 fully remote weeks a year so you can shine in a way that suits you best.
- Office Shenanigans: Our regular team and office events will keep your spirits high. We believe in bonding, celebrating, and having a blast together.
- Strength in Unity: Join one of our GoStudent Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) and be part of communities that champion causes you're passionate about.
- Growing is LIT: The sky's the limit in our EdTech playground. Access a wide array of online and in-person learning and development opportunities to build your career as high as your dreams can take you.
- Support Around the Clock: We've got your back 24/7. Enjoy a comprehensive Employee Support Programme that's not just for you but for your loved ones too.
Life at GoStudent:
Do you want to reimagine education together with us and join a mission to believe in?
GoStudent is one of the world’s leading tutoring providers and education platforms. We’re also a unicorn and have raised more than €675m investment to date. Together with our acquisitions Seneca Learning, Tus Media, Fox Education and Studienkreis, we currently support more than 11 million families each month to fulfil our vision to help each student reach their full potential.
We are passionate about disrupting the future of education and making a real impact. Join our journey and unlock your creativity and advance your career by mastering exciting challenges together with an international, driven team. We are here to support your goals and to discover how far we can reach by growing smarter and stronger together. If this sounds good to you, then join us now and unlock your full potential.
At GoStudent, we are an open and welcoming bunch that values your unique skills, passion, and potential. We don't hire based on age, gender, nationality, or political views, but rather focus on your talent and motivation to contribute to the future of learning. Even if you are a unicorn - just as GoStudent is: if you believe that you can make a positive impact, we encourage you to throw your hat in the ring & to apply, regardless of whether you meet every requirement. Our team is diverse, and we believe that this diversity fosters creativity and innovation, making us a better company. Join us in reimagining the future of learning!
Learn more here: https://www.gostudent.org/en/team-and-careers
Please upload your CV/Resume in PDF format, preferably in English, as a DOC format might not be supported.