Senior CRM&Automation Manager
At GoStudent, we work passionately every day to fulfil our mission in building the #1 global school and unlocking the potential of every student through personalised tutoring! GoStudent is a leading international scale-up and venture-backed EdTech platform that is revolutionising the world of tutoring. Having seen some incredible growth, GoStudent is now building out its foundations for an exciting and sustainable future. With this in mind, we are looking for someone driven and passionate to join our mission!
What you’ll do:
- Partner with our Sales & Sales Enablement teams to define the roadmap for one of the main work stream of our CRM ecosystem (Sales: Pipeline Management, Lead Stages & Assignment optimization, Workflow management, Apps set up and updates, Analytics… )
- Build and document processes, projects and workflows. Collaborate with our Sales Enablement team on training materials / wiki updates.
- Implementation & optimization/maintenance of external tools and partners (Hubspot managed and unmanaged Apps)
- Acting as a consultant and advisor for stakeholders regarding feasibility, setup and implementation timeline of pilots, new processes and projects.
- Brainstorm and align with other CRM team members to further develop, maintain and improve our whole CRM environment on all levels
- Mentor, support and help develop other CRM team members
- The job is more focused on the Tech CRM side of things rather than the classical “Marketing CRM” role
Who you are:
- 4+ years of experience working in similar role
- Deep understanding and knowledge of general CRM processes and workflow building (Hubspot, Salesforce, Dynamics, …)
- Knowledge and previous experience with Hubspot Sales, Service is a plus
- Team player, you like to work closely with all the different departments.
- Being able to organize and develop your workstream in order to drive the needed strategies and tactics to run it successfully
- Hands-on mentality, a self-organized working style and the ability to take over responsibility and to work independently
- Data-driven & problem-solving mindset - you like to create structure & optimize processes.
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Experience in stakeholder management
What we offer you:
- An amazing and flexible startup atmosphere with highly motivated, young and open-minded colleagues
- Flexible working hours
- International surrounding with private courses to improve your language skills
Do you want to get a taste of start-up vibes and unlock your creativity to master exciting challenges? Arrange your work hours flexibly and have the possibility to work from home or other GoStudent locations?Before we run out of breath, if this sounds good to you, then: board the rocket and fast-track your career at GoStudent.
Please update your CV/Resume in PDF format.