Senior Mobile Engineer (Flutter)
Reimagining the future of education with us
Are you passionate about disrupting the future of education and to make a real impact? Do you want a career in an edtech company that is innovative and rewarding? Join us and enjoy working alongside an international team of talented thinkers, doers and magic makers.
We reimagine learning by enabling every student in the world to unlock their full potential through affordable and inspiring lessons from quality tutors chosen to fit their individual needs. To make our mission reality, we are on the lookout for those adventurous and hungry to join our mission!
What you’ll do:
- Learning experience: Together with our development team, you conceptualise and implement new features that allow us to reach as many prospective students and tutors as possible.
- Clean Code: You’ll produce clean and well-tested Dart code, diagnose defects and provide effective solutions.
- Agile teams: Work alongside Product Managers, UX Designers, QA Engineers & our Development team with colleagues from all over Europe (and beyond!).
- Internal processes: In order to make our processes even more effective, efficient, and scalable, you’ll work on tools and workflows that help us to grow and improve.
- Proactivity: You like to try out new things, have ideas to challenge the status quo, are not afraid of mistakes, and roll up your sleeves to make things happen. Besides that, you are a self-organized and independently working person.
Who you are
- Min. 5 years of relevant professional experience in mobile development (including min. 3 years in Flutter).
- You think out of the box and you’ve built out large-scale, multi-region, and multi-language Flutter apps.
- You bring expert experience in Flutter and Android or iOS native in a production environment, as well as a good understanding of multiplatform technologies.
- High level of experience with State Management (BLoC), Dependency Injection (GetIt), Architectural Patterns, etc.
- Experience with CI/CD and deploying apps to Google Play/App Store.
- Superior problem-solving skills with a strong attention to detail.
- You use good coding practices (SOLID principles, Clean Code, etc).
- You add tests to your code in the form of Unit Testing, Widget Tests, etc.
- You are familiar with the usage of version control tools like Git and IDEs like Android Studio, VS Code, etc.
- You’ve previously worked with SCRUM and Agile methodologies.
- Working proficiency in English.
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to disrupt education
- The chance to grow and build your career in EdTech
- Diverse, driven, motivated and brave team members
- A flexible, hybrid work environment
- Regular team & office events
- GoStudent Employee Resource Groups
- 30 free tutoring lessons per year of employment
- A variety of online and in-person learning & development opportunities
- A comprehensive 24/7 Employee Support Programme for you and your family members
Do you want to reimagine education together with us and join a mission to believe in? Do you want to unlock your creativity and advance your career by mastering exciting challenges together with an international, driven team? We believe in multiple choice answers and give you the flexibility to decide how and where you work best. We are here to support your goals and to discover how far we can reach by growing smarter and stronger together. You’ll play a pivotal role within a diverse and passionate team, unlocking each other’s full potential. If this sounds good to you, then join us now and unlock your full potential.
Learn more here: https://www.gostudent.org/en/team-and-careers
Please update your CV/Resume in PDF format.