Recruiting Expert Tech & IT (f/m/d)
Reimagining the future of education with us
Are you passionate about disrupting the future of education and to make a real impact? Do you want a career in an edtech company that is innovative and rewarding? Join us and enjoy working alongside an international team of talented thinkers, doers and magic makers.
We reimagine learning by enabling every student in the world to unlock their full potential through affordable and inspiring lessons from quality tutors chosen to fit their individual needs. To make our mission reality, we are on the lookout for those adventurous and hungry to join our mission!
We are looking for a passionate Recruiting Expert for Tech and Corporate roles who will partner with a variety of our senior leaders and our strategic People Business Partner team.
- Be part of our recruiting team and work closely with our leaders and People Business Partners to bring the best candidates on board.
- Globally identify, attract and retain talents across all current GoStudent regions with a focus on active search of Tech & IT positions, roles in the field of Data and corporate functions also possible
- Define the optimal search strategy to attract talents via LinkedIn or other channels
- Take ownership of the entire candidate experience during the recruiting process (create job postings, conduct interviews, pre-select the candidates, guide through the interview process, make offers and negotiate employment terms, ensure a great onboarding)
- Stay up-to-date with current recruiting and market trends
- Think outside the box in order to attract the best people to get them on board - we like creative minds with innovative ideas
Who you are:
- Experience in active sourcing and the full recruitment-cycle as a headhunter or recruiter in an international company
- Passion for recruiting of Tech & IT Roles
- Able to establish effective and cooperative working relationships built on trust and efficiency
- Excellent communicator, creative thinker and problem solver.
- Hands on mentality with a can do attitude
- Comfortable working towards challenging targets and deadlines in a fast -paced environment
- Expertise in using ATS (e.g., Greenhouse) or other similar systems
- Familiarity with working with reporting for recruitment processes
- Full professional proficiency in English, fluency in German is an great additional benefit
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to disrupt education
- The chance to grow and build your career in EdTech
- Diverse, driven, motivated and brave team members
- A flexible, hybrid work environment
- Regular team & office events
- GoStudent Employee Resource Groups
- 30 free tutoring lessons per year of employment
- A variety of online and in-person learning & development opportunities
- A comprehensive 24/7 Employee Support Programme for you and your family members
Do you want to reimagine education together with us and join a mission to believe in? Do you want to unlock your creativity and advance your career by mastering exciting challenges together with an international, driven team? We believe in multiple choice answers and give you the flexibility to decide how and where you work best. We are here to support your goals and to discover how far we can reach by growing smarter and stronger together. You’ll play a pivotal role within a diverse and passionate team, unlocking each other’s full potential. If this sounds good to you, then join us now and unlock your full potential.
Learn more here: https://www.gostudent.org/en/team-and-careers
Please upload your CV/Resume in PDF format.