Tutor Success Manager (Turkey - English speaker)
Istanbul, Istanbul, Türkiye
- Support and guide our tutors through the entire tutor journey and improve their experience through structured projects and action plans to increase their loyalty (retention rate) and satisfaction (NPS score).
- Actively monitor and manage the engagement levels of 200-300 tutors, through systematic contacting of tutors (e.g.,activation & feedback calls), in order to ensure their high performance and increase the number of sessions and students.
- Provide support to tutors, by responding to day-to-day inbound email and call queries using all the available communication channels. Identify recurring themes and common questions raised by tutors.
- Ensure best practice exchange and communication within the tutors’ community
- Proactively gather the information needed from cross-functional teams, to deliver accurate information to tutors related to hiring, onboarding, scheduling, and other tutor job-related inquiries.
Who you are:
- Hands-on mentality: You show a high degree of initiative and responsibility and quickly familiarize yourself with new tasks. Comfortable working tight deadlines and managing multiple competing priorities in an efficient and timely way.
- All-rounder: You are enthusiastic about our product; you quickly learn the necessary hard facts and convince with your authenticity and your negotiation skills. Comfortable working on multiple software simultaneously and adapts to upgrades and new technology easily.
- Creativity and curiosity: You have new, creative and bold ideas on how to increase the retention of our tutor community
- Communicative: Excellent oral and written communication skills in english, able to interact with tutors and global coworkers in a clear and concise manner, through a variety of channels, including mail, video conference etc.
- Organizational talent: Pragmatic multi-tasker with a structured working style. You know how to structure yourself and keep a cool head and an overview, even in stressful moments.
- You are proficient in English (+C1)
Your way to unlock your full potential
- Disrupting Education: Join us for a unique opportunity to disrupt the traditional education landscape. It's not just a job; it's a chance to be part of something big and meaningful.
- Global Dream Team: Say hello to an international and diverse crew of thinkers, doers, and magic makers. Get ready to be inspired daily by your colleagues from around the world.
- Work, Your Way: We offer a flexible, hybrid work environment that respects your need for work-life harmony with 2/3 remote days a week & 5 fully remote weeks a year so you can shine in a way that suits you best.
- Office Shenanigans: Our regular team and office events will keep your spirits high. We believe in bonding, celebrating, and having a blast together.
- Strength in Unity: Join one of our GoStudent Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) and be part of communities that champion causes you're passionate about.
- Growing is LIT: The sky's the limit in our EdTech playground. Access a wide array of online and in-person learning and development opportunities to build your career as high as your dreams can take you.
- Support Around the Clock: We've got your back 24/7. Enjoy a comprehensive Employee Support Programme that's not just for you but for your loved ones too.
Life at GoStudent:
Do you want to reimagine education together with us and join a mission to believe in?
GoStudent is one of the world’s leading tutoring providers and education platforms. We’re also a unicorn and have raised more than €675m investment to date. Together with our acquisitions Seneca Learning, Tus Media, Fox Education and Studienkreis, we currently support more than 11 million families each month to fulfil our vision to help each student reach their full potential.
We are passionate about disrupting the future of education and making a real impact. Join our journey and unlock your creativity and advance your career by mastering exciting challenges together with an international, driven team. We are here to support your goals and to discover how far we can reach by growing smarter and stronger together. If this sounds good to you, then join us now and unlock your full potential.
At GoStudent, we are an open and welcoming bunch that values your unique skills, passion, and potential. We don't hire based on age, gender, nationality, or political views, but rather focus on your talent and motivation to contribute to the future of learning. Even if you are a unicorn - just as GoStudent is: if you believe that you can make a positive impact, we encourage you to throw your hat in the ring & to apply, regardless of whether you meet every requirement. Our team is diverse, and we believe that this diversity fosters creativity and innovation, making us a better company. Join us in reimagining the future of learning!
Learn more here: https://www.gostudent.org/en/team-and-careers
Please upload your CV/Resume in PDF format, preferably in English, as a DOC format might not be supported.