Payroll Specialist EMEA (all genders)
Madrid, Madrid, Spain
Madrid (hybrid), Spain (remote), Vienna (hybrid), Austria (Remote), Berlin (hybrid), Germany (Remote), Milan (hybrid), Italy (remote), Warsaw (hybrid), Poland (remote), Amsterdam (hybrid), Netherlands (remote), London (hybrid), United Kingdom (remote), Istanbul (hybrid), Turkey (remote), Lyon (hybrid), France (remote)
As the EMEA Payroll Specialist, you're not just filling a seat; you're steering the ship across all our GoStudent markets. Your mission? Make sure our payroll processes run like a Swiss watch and ensure our internal clients (that's our amazing talents) get paid in time and without problems. In this pivotal role, your role will involve following detailed payroll checking procedures, providing support to employees on payroll and tax-related queries, and building strong relationships with both employees and external service providers.Join us in delivering world-class service while maintaining the highest standards of confidentiality and compliance!
Your Role in Our Journey:
- Ensure high accuracy and compliance in all payrolls across the EMEA region.
- Follow detailed payroll checking procedures, including report production, correction, and sickness processing.
- Provide support to employees on payroll, labour, and tax questions, collaborating with local HR and legal teams.
- Build and nurture relationships with employees and external service providers.
- Perform additional duties as required by the Payroll team.
- Handle confidential information in strict accordance with GDPR legislation.
What you bring to the table:
- 5 years experience in Processing payroll for more than 3 countries in EMEA
- Strong understanding of payroll regulations, labour laws, and tax regulations across EMEA.
- Excellent attention to detail and a meticulous approach to payroll processes.
- Effective communication skills to provide support to employees and collaborate with HR and legal teams.
- Relationship-building skills to enhance connections with employees and external service providers.
- Familiarity with GDPR legislation and commitment to handling confidential information responsibly.
- ADP Celergo experience is a plus but not required
- Familiarity with Excel & spreadsheets (usual formulas and comfortable learning new)
Your way to unlock your full potential
- Disrupting Education: Join us for a unique opportunity to disrupt the traditional education landscape. It's not just a job; it's a chance to be part of something big and meaningful.
- Global Dream Team: Say hello to an international and diverse crew of thinkers, doers, and magic makers. Get ready to be inspired daily by your colleagues from around the world.
- Work, Your Way: We offer a flexible, hybrid work environment that respects your need for work-life harmony with 2/3 remote days a week & 5 fully remote weeks a year so you can shine in a way that suits you best.
- Office Shenanigans: Our regular team and office events will keep your spirits high. We believe in bonding, celebrating, and having a blast together.
- Strength in Unity: Join one of our GoStudent Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) and be part of communities that champion causes you're passionate about.
- Growing is LIT: The sky's the limit in our EdTech playground. Access a wide array of online and in-person learning and development opportunities to build your career as high as your dreams can take you.
- Support Around the Clock: We've got your back 24/7. Enjoy a comprehensive Employee Support Programme that's not just for you but for your loved ones too.
Life at GoStudent:
Do you want to reimagine education together with us and join a mission to believe in?
GoStudent is one of the world’s leading tutoring providers and education platforms. We’re also a unicorn and have raised more than €675m investment to date. Together with our acquisitions Seneca Learning, Tus Media, Fox Education and Studienkreis, we currently support more than 11 million families each month to fulfil our vision to help each student reach their full potential.
We are passionate about disrupting the future of education and making a real impact. Join our journey and unlock your creativity and advance your career by mastering exciting challenges together with an international, driven team. We are here to support your goals and to discover how far we can reach by growing smarter and stronger together. If this sounds good to you, then join us now and unlock your full potential.
At GoStudent, we are an open and welcoming bunch that values your unique skills, passion, and potential. We don't hire based on age, gender, nationality, or political views, but rather focus on your talent and motivation to contribute to the future of learning. Even if you are a unicorn - just as GoStudent is: if you believe that you can make a positive impact, we encourage you to throw your hat in the ring & to apply, regardless of whether you meet every requirement. Our team is diverse, and we believe that this diversity fosters creativity and innovation, making us a better company. Join us in reimagining the future of learning!
Learn more here: https://www.gostudent.org/en/team-and-careers
Please upload your CV/Resume in PDF format, preferably in English, as a DOC format might not be supported.