Be at the forefront of innovation in the education sector!
Head of Performance Marketing
Berlin - En - m/w/d
We are GoStudent - Europe's leading EdTech Start-up which is disrupting the tutoring market by bridging the knowledge gaps of primary and high-school students. We are rapidly growing in our 5 existing countries and are launching 4 more during this quarter. That is why we need you!
Our core purpose is building the no.1 global school. By connecting every student with the ideal teacher, we inspire them to learn and enable them to unlock their full potential - for a self-determined future.
During the last years, we achieved a 5x to 10x year-by-year top-line growth due to our proven business model and double-digit million investment from Tier 1 investors such as LeftLane Capital and DN Capital. To maintain this growth, we are looking for entrepreneurial-minded overachievers to support our marketing team based in Berlin.
If you are someone who is actively pushing your comfort zone boundaries than this job post is for you - because we are looking for dreamers that are tired of the current status quo, artists that are not afraid to roll up their sleeves and create something new, daredevils that thrive in a culture of freedom and are bold to share their ideas and diverse leaders to represent and give back to our ever-growing international client portfolio.
What you’ll do:
- Design and lead implementation of growth strategy by using paid channels to acquire new leads for the sales team.
- Be responsible for the overall online marketing reporting, channel attribution, analyzing marketing effectiveness (CPL, CAC, CLV/CAC, ROI, CLTV), and assist in the creation of presentations for key stakeholders, investors, and leadership.
- Lead rapid experimentation of new channels, campaigns, creative, incentives, and approaches for the purpose of building scalable solutions.
- Lead a team of performance marketers to drive marketing strategy, campaign ideation, execution, and analysis.
- Conduct regular research to identify new marketing trends and technologies and bring new ideas to optimize the marketing mix and realize ambitious growth.
- Develop a data-driven approach to prioritize, evaluate, and optimize marketing experiments and report key findings to the executive team on a recurring basis.
- Collaborate with other departments to collect marketing ideas and implement new concepts.
Who you are:
- 8+ years of B2C Performance Marketing experience in a fast-growth company.
- Data-driven personality with the ability to synthesize, analyze and interpret data (including KPI reports) and transfer it into actionable steps.
- Deep understanding of marketing technologies and media platforms (e.g. Facebook, Google, etc.).
- You have an excellent working knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics) and the ability to analyze data from multiple sources.
- Thrives in a fast-paced and innovative environment: you get bored with routine and crave knowledge and new experience.
- Leadership presence with experience in leading people and projects.
- Proactive, getting-it-done mindset - you are not afraid to get your hands dirty.
- Working proficiency in English.
What we offer you:
- Above industry average compensation package.
- International relocation support.
- A unique opportunity to be an early member of a rapidly growing team with a fast-track career opportunity.
- An exciting and flexible startup atmosphere with highly motivated, young, and open-minded colleagues.
- An international and diverse working environment with private courses to improve your professional proficiencies and language skills.
- Team building company events.
- Coffee and snacks for free all week, beer and wine on Friday evenings.
Join us as a Head of Performance Marketing.
If you think you can manage and lead a team of 10 performance marketing specialists within different European markets, monitor the execution of all our online marketing activities and identify potential new channels to drive our marketing strategy to the next level. Then apply for the opportunity to join this high performing team that knows how to work hard and play hard.