Office Manager & Assistant
Reimagining the future of education with us
Are you passionate about disrupting the future of education and to make a real impact? Do you want a career in an edtech company that is innovative and rewarding? Join us and enjoy working alongside an international team of talented thinkers, doers and magic makers.
We reimagine learning by enabling every student in the world to unlock their full potential through affordable and inspiring lessons from quality tutors chosen to fit their individual needs. To make our mission reality, we are on the lookout for those adventurous and hungry to join our mission!
At GoStudent, we work passionately every day to fulfill our mission in building the #1 global school! We want to enable every student in the world to unlock their full potential – through affordable and inspiring classes from quality teachers. Our goal is to ensure long-term learning success – for a self-determined future for our students!
- Ensure the office provides the best possible work environment to the Austrian team
- Travel management & support
- Support office culture and team building events
- Planning and management of the day-to-day office management operations & admin
- Manage the relationship with suppliers, ensuring they provide the best possible service at the most competitive price
- Invoice management of office management suppliers/teambuilding events
- Liaise with Finance in HQ Vienna to ensure suppliers are paid in time
- Collaboration on various projects in cooperation with the management and HR team
- Support the HR team in administrative tasks
- Ensure the office complies with the Health and Safety legal requirements and is a safe working space, liaising with the relevant suppliers and putting in place the needed measures to achieve this (including trainings for staff on Health and Safety matters)
Who you are:
- Work experience in a similar position is an advantage
- You have a high degree of service orientation, independence and reliability
- Very good knowledge of French and English. Other languages are an advantage
- You are an organized talent and multitasking is not a foreign word to you
- You would like to work in one of the fastest growing EdTech start-ups and make a big impact.
- You like to take on new challenges and want to grow together with GoStudent.
Would you like to bring in your expertise and support GoStudent in achieving its goals even faster? With us, you’ll be able to implement your bold ideas and build processes and structures that ensure our ongoing growth. If this sounds good to you - board the rocket, fast-track your career and revolutionize with us the world of tutoring!
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to disrupt education
- The chance to grow and build your career in EdTech
- Diverse, driven, motivated and brave team members
- A flexible, hybrid work environment
- Regular team & office events
- GoStudent Employee Resource Groups
- 30 free tutoring lessons per year of employment
- A variety of online and in-person learning & development opportunities
- A comprehensive 24/7 Employee Support Programme for you and your family members
Do you want to reimagine education together with us and join a mission to believe in? Do you want to unlock your creativity and advance your career by mastering exciting challenges together with an international, driven team? We believe in multiple choice answers and give you the flexibility to decide how and where you work best. We are here to support your goals and to discover how far we can reach by growing smarter and stronger together. You’ll play a pivotal role within a diverse and passionate team, unlocking each other’s full potential. If this sounds good to you, then join us now and unlock your full potential.
Learn more here: https://www.gostudent.org/en/team-and-careers
Please update your CV/Resume in PDF format.