Office Manager (UK) (part-time)
London, England, United Kingdom
- What will your tasks be?
- Support office culture and team building events (give support to in-house events or celebrations and conferences)
- Ensure the office provides the best possible work environment to the UK GoStudent team
- Planning and management of the day-to-day office management operations & admin
- Manage the relationship with suppliers, ensuring they provide the best possible service at the most competitive price
- Invoice management of office management suppliers/team building events
- Liaise with Finance in HQ Vienna to ensure suppliers are paid in time
- Collaboration on various projects in cooperation with the management and HR team
- Support the HR team in administrative tasks
- Ensure the office complies with the Health and Safety legal requirements and is a safe working space, liaising with the relevant suppliers and putting in place the needed measures to achieve this (including trainings for staff on Health and Safety matters)
- Manage the onboarding and offboarding process (IT equipment, office space, welcome)
- Manage the IT equipment for all staff, safeguarding the equipment, liaising with IT in Vienna to ensure full supply and repairs are managed.
Who are we looking for?
- You are based in London and available to come at the office at least 2 times (Tuesdays & Thursdays) 9am until 6pm
- First work experience in a similar position is an advantage
- You have a high degree of service orientation, independence and reliability
- You are an organisational talent and multitasking is not a foreign word to you
- You would like to work in one of the fastest growing EDTech start-ups and make a big impact.
- You like to take on new challenges and want to grow together with GoStudent.
Your way to unlock your full potential
- Disrupting Education: Join us for a unique opportunity to disrupt the traditional education landscape. It's not just a job; it's a chance to be part of something big and meaningful.
- Global Dream Team: Say hello to an international and diverse crew of thinkers, doers, and magic makers. Get ready to be inspired daily by your colleagues from around the world.
- Work, Your Way: We offer a flexible, hybrid work environment that respects your need for work-life harmony with 2/3 remote days a week & 5 fully remote weeks a year so you can shine in a way that suits you best.
- Office Shenanigans: Our regular team and office events will keep your spirits high. We believe in bonding, celebrating, and having a blast together.
- Strength in Unity: Join one of our GoStudent Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) and be part of communities that champion causes you're passionate about.
- Growing is LIT: The sky's the limit in our EdTech playground. Access a wide array of online and in-person learning and development opportunities to build your career as high as your dreams can take you.
- Support Around the Clock: We've got your back 24/7. Enjoy a comprehensive Employee Support Programme that's not just for you but for your loved ones too.
Life at GoStudent:
Do you want to reimagine education together with us and join a mission to believe in?
GoStudent is one of the world’s leading tutoring providers and education platforms. We’re also a unicorn and have raised more than €675m investment to date. Together with our acquisitions Seneca Learning, Tus Media, Fox Education and Studienkreis, we currently support more than 11 million families each month to fulfil our vision to help each student reach their full potential.
We are passionate about disrupting the future of education and making a real impact. Join our journey and unlock your creativity and advance your career by mastering exciting challenges together with an international, driven team. We are here to support your goals and to discover how far we can reach by growing smarter and stronger together. If this sounds good to you, then join us now and unlock your full potential.
At GoStudent, we are an open and welcoming bunch that values your unique skills, passion, and potential. We don't hire based on age, gender, nationality, or political views, but rather focus on your talent and motivation to contribute to the future of learning. Even if you are a unicorn - just as GoStudent is: if you believe that you can make a positive impact, we encourage you to throw your hat in the ring & to apply, regardless of whether you meet every requirement. Our team is diverse, and we believe that this diversity fosters creativity and innovation, making us a better company. Join us in reimagining the future of learning!
Learn more here: https://www.gostudent.org/en/team-and-careers
Please upload your CV/Resume in PDF format, preferably in English, as a DOC format might not be supported.