Value Manager (all genders)
Berlin, Berlin, Germany
What you’ll do:
- End-to-end management of strategic programs - from the development of comprehensive business cases to coordination and execution of the campaigns, to in-depth response analysis, you will be responsible for the full breadth of CVM initiatives
- Identify pain points and moments of delight within the customer’s journey using data and research to retain the existing customer base and identify additional value from existing customers
- Ensure high customer satisfaction and retention - develop prevention/retention strategies to achieve the industry's best churn rates
- Develop upsell & cross-sell strategies in close collaboration with Customer Operations and Product Management
- Create, manage, and report on digital campaigns on a daily basis. Improve our existing digital campaigns by continuously testing different layouts, call-to-actions, offers, etc.
What you’ll bring to the position:
- Ability to express oneself clearly and effectively in English, both in oral communication and in the writing of documents.
- 3+ years of experience in the field of CVM or CRM.
- Experience working with CRM tools.
- Experience in creating, evaluating, and managing digital campaigns across the customer lifecycle and multiple channels such as email, WhatsApp, Push Notifications, In-app messaging, etc.
- Data-driven and analytical, being able to translate customer data into actionable insights that can create commercial value
- Hands-on: you get your hands dirty and do what it takes to bring results
- Flexible and agile mindset, being able to adjust to changing priorities in a scaleup environment
- Extra points for:
- A deep understanding of subscription business metrics and challenges
- Solid project management skills
Your way to unlock your full potential
- Disrupting Education: Join us for a unique opportunity to disrupt the traditional education landscape. It's not just a job; it's a chance to be part of something big and meaningful.
- Global Dream Team: Say hello to an international and diverse crew of thinkers, doers, and magic makers. Get ready to be inspired daily by your colleagues from around the world.
- Work, Your Way: We offer a flexible, hybrid work environment that respects your need for work-life harmony with 2/3 remote days a week & 5 fully remote weeks a year so you can shine in a way that suits you best.
- Office Shenanigans: Our regular team and office events will keep your spirits high. We believe in bonding, celebrating, and having a blast together.
- Strength in Unity: Join one of our GoStudent Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) and be part of communities that champion causes you're passionate about.
- Growing is LIT: The sky's the limit in our EdTech playground. Access a wide array of online and in-person learning and development opportunities to build your career as high as your dreams can take you.
- Support Around the Clock: We've got your back 24/7. Enjoy a comprehensive Employee Support Programme that's not just for you but for your loved ones too.
Life at GoStudent:
Do you want to reimagine education together with us and join a mission to believe in?
GoStudent is one of the world’s leading tutoring providers and education platforms. We’re also a unicorn and have raised more than €675m investment to date. Together with our acquisitions Seneca Learning, Tus Media, Fox Education and Studienkreis, we currently support more than 11 million families each month to fulfil our vision to help each student reach their full potential.
We are passionate about disrupting the future of education and making a real impact. Join our journey and unlock your creativity and advance your career by mastering exciting challenges together with an international, driven team. We are here to support your goals and to discover how far we can reach by growing smarter and stronger together. If this sounds good to you, then join us now and unlock your full potential.
At GoStudent, we are an open and welcoming bunch that values your unique skills, passion, and potential. We don't hire based on age, gender, nationality, or political views, but rather focus on your talent and motivation to contribute to the future of learning. Even if you are a unicorn - just as GoStudent is: if you believe that you can make a positive impact, we encourage you to throw your hat in the ring & to apply, regardless of whether you meet every requirement. Our team is diverse, and we believe that this diversity fosters creativity and innovation, making us a better company. Join us in reimagining the future of learning!
Learn more here: https://www.gostudent.org/en/team-and-careers
Please upload your CV/Resume in PDF format, preferably in English, as a DOC format might not be supported.