Be at the forefront of innovation in the education sector!
Head of Tutor Recruitment
Wien - En/De - m/w/d
GoStudent is an Edtech platform disrupting the tutoring market and bridging the knowledge gaps of young students. +16M€ raised from international investors such as Leftlane Capital and DN Capital. 160+ employees spread over our offices in Vienna, Berlin, Lyon, and Madrid.
We want to shape the future of learning as the first digital tutoring platform, truly dedicated to the idea of "students first", with products that are perfectly tailored to the fast-paced & digital lifestyle of today's primary and high school students.
What you’ll do:
- 30% of your time will be dedicated to your team and 70% to the tutor community and process optimization and automation.
- Come up with new ideas, processes and solutions to improve the connection within the tutor community and reduce tutor turnover.
- Onboard new team members and develop individual competencies, by analyzing processes and give open feedback.
- Define KPIs for the team, transfer into actionable steps and report results to management.
- Prepare and hold regular meetings to share KPIs progress and encourage, inspire and reward team members for their achievements.
- Inform about new product features and changes in processes.
- Exchange best practices and lead brainstorming sessions.
- Listen to your team members’ questions and concerns, find solutions and bring that information to the management team if needed.
Who you are:
- 5+ years of relevant experience - either in Business Development (B2C), Experience with growing & managing international communities/marketplaces is a plus as well as experience in HR.
- Strong organizational competencies and excellent communication skills.
- Leadership and charisma; leading by example represents your leadership style - you inspire and motivate people by being with them on the field and being extremely resilient.
- Entrepreneurial - You thrive in a fast-paced environment and are driven by success and growth.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both in-person and over the phone.
- Data-driven personality with the ability to synthesize, analyze and interpret data, and transfer into actionable steps.
- Working proficiency in English, German or any other language is a plus.
What we offer you:
- A minimum annual gross salary starting at €50.000 + variable bonus and potential for equity - compensation package negotiable depending on experience & qualifications.
- International relocation expenses covered.
- A unique opportunity to be an early member of a rapidly growing team with a fast-track career opportunity.
- A startup atmosphere with highly motivated, young and open-minded colleagues.
- Flexible working hours, partly from home and in our modern office in the 2nd district in Vienna, 5 minutes walking-distance from Praterstern train station.
- Team events on a regular basis and an amazing roof-top terrace with a view.
- Coffee and snacks for free all week, beer and wine on Friday evenings.
- International surrounding with private courses to improve your language skills.
Apply now and join our team of 250+ employees, 2,000+ tutors and 8,000+ customers (growing at 20% MoM!) and be part of the change in Education!Apply now