Be at the forefront of innovation in the education sector!
Head of Tutor Recruitment
Wien - En/De - m/w/d
GoStudent is an Edtech platform disrupting the tutoring market and bridging the knowledge gaps of young students. +16M€ raised from international investors such as Leftlane Capital and DN Capital. 130 employees spread over our offices in Vienna and Lyon (and soon in Spain & UK/IE).
We want to shape the future of learning as the first digital tutoring platform, truly dedicated to the idea of "students first", with products that are perfectly tailored to the fast-paced & digital lifestyle of today's primary and high school students.
What you’ll do:
- 30% of your time will be dedicated to your team and 70% to the tutor community and process optimization and automation.
- Come up with new ideas, processes and solutions to improve the connection within the tutor community and reduce tutor turnover.
- Onboard new team members and develop individual competencies, by analyzing processes and give open feedback.
- Define KPIs for the team, transfer into actionable steps and report results to management.
- Prepare and hold regular meetings to share KPIs progress and encourage, inspire and reward team members for their achievements.
- Inform about new product features and changes in processes.
- Exchange best practices and lead brainstorming sessions.
- Listen to your team members’ questions and concerns, find solutions and bring that information to the management team if needed.
Who you are:
- 5+ years of relevant experience - either in Business Development (B2C), Experience with growing & managing international communities/marketplaces is a plus as well as experience in HR.
- Strong organizational competencies and excellent communication skills.
- Leadership and charisma; “leading by example” represents your leadership style - you inspire and motivate people by being with them on the field and being extremely resilient.
- Entrepreneurial - You thrive in a fast-paced environment and are driven by success and growth.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both in-person and over the phone.
- Data-driven personality with the ability to synthesize, analyze and interpret data, and transfer into actionable steps.
- Working proficiency in English, German or any other language is a plus.
What we offer you:
- A minimum annual gross salary starting at €50.000 + variable bonus and potential for equity - compensation package negotiable depending on experience & qualifications.
- International relocation expenses covered.
- A unique opportunity to be an early member of a rapidly growing team with a fast-track career opportunity.
- A startup atmosphere with highly motivated, young and open-minded colleagues.
- Flexible working hours, partly from home and in our modern office in the 2nd district in Vienna, 5 minutes walking-distance from Praterstern train station.
- Team events on a regular basis and an amazing roof-top terrace with a view.
- Coffee and snacks for free all week, beer and wine on Friday evenings.
- International surrounding with private courses to improve your language skills.
Apply now and join our team of 130+ employees, 1,500+ tutors and 5,000+ customers (growing at 20% MoM!) and be part of the change in Education!Apply now