Be at the forefront of innovation in the education sector!
Senior CRM & Automation Manager
Berlin / Vienna / Lyon / Remote - En/De - m/w/d
GoStudent is an Edtech platform disrupting the tutoring market and bridging the knowledge gaps of young students. +16M€ raised from international investors such as Leftlane Capital and DN Capital. 130 employees spread over our offices in Vienna and Lyon (and soon in Spain & UK/IE).
We want to shape the future of learning as the first digital tutoring platform, truly dedicated to the idea of "students first", with products that are perfectly tailored to the fast-paced & digital lifestyle of today's primary and high school students.
What you’ll do:
- Establish, manage and optimize automated processes for marketing, sales, customer success, tutor recruitment and HR through our HubSpot CRM.
- Take the role of an internal consultant, working with all departments to identify bottlenecks within our current processes and develop strategies to improve journeys.
- Create reports and dashboards for team members to have a better overview of their performances.
- Monitor, analyze and report regularly on CRM activities, and acting on risks, performance, and opportunities.
- Support all the teams with tool selection, integration and onboarding.
- Staying up to date with any CRM updates and new feature release.
Who you are:
- Experience with CRM management, ideally HubSpot.
- 3+ years experience in sales, marketing, customer support or product management (preferably in a fast-growth company).
- Team player, you like to work closely with all the different departments.
- Analytical & problem-solving mindset - you like to create structure & optimize processes.
- You thrive in a fast-paced and innovative environment; you get bored with routine and crave for knowledge and new experience.
- You bring a hustler mentality; you get your hands dirty and do what it takes to bring results.
- You have working proficiency in English - German, or any other language is a plus.
What we offer you:
- Annual gross salary regarding the collective contract (IT) starting at €40.000,- overpayment according to the level of experience.
- The choice to work from our offices in Vienna, Berlin, Lyon or remotely.
- Flexible working hours and Home Office.
- A unique opportunity to be an early member of a rapidly growing team with a fast-track career opportunity.
- An amazing and flexible startup atmosphere with highly motivated and open-minded colleagues.
- Coffee and snacks for free all week, beer and wine on Friday evenings.
- International surrounding with private courses to improve your language skills.
Apply now and join our team of 130+ employees, 1,500+ tutors and 5,000+ customers (growing at 20% MoM!) and be part of the change in Education!Apply now