(Senior) Product Manager, Acquisition
Vienna, Vienna, Austria
At GoStudent, we work passionately every day to fulfill our mission in building the #1 global school and unlocking the potential of every student through personalised tutoring! GoStudent is a leading international scale-up and venture-backed EdTech platform that is revolutionising the world of tutoring. Having seen some incredible growth, GoStudent is now building out its foundations for an exciting and sustainable future. With this in mind, we are looking for someone driven and passionate to join our mission.
- Develop a deep understanding of the customer needs and map them back into design + engineering tradeoffs for a cohesive customer acquisition strategy
- Inform product strategy for our Acquire Group while being directly responsible for outcomes across referrals and lead conversion domains
- Collect issues and ideas, design elegant solutions, and draft clear written hypotheses to address them.
- Negotiate short-term vs long-term priorities, define scope, and estimate timelines together with your Squad with energy and positivity.
- Craft clear product plans and review the impact of your Squad’s efforts regularly with engineering, design, and product leadership, as well as internal functional experts.
- Be the link between business and customer needs, and ultimately enable what gets shipped to end users.
- Help drive product efficiency by collaborating with counterparts in Finance to continuously improve our Customer Payments and Billing Experience and Systems.
- Collaborate with counterparts in Tutoring and Customer Success to drive key improvements to our Tutor Earnings and Tutor Payments Experience and Systems.
- See around corners, stay current on trends, innovation and competition in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage expectations of different functional experts across the different departments.
Who you are:
- If you feel you do not meet few (or any) of these criteria precisely, we still encourage you to apply. We’re looking for highly motivated individuals willing to learn.
- 0-3+ years of experience working with engineering, product design, and other functional experts to build internal or customer-facing products.
- An analytical mind, with the skills to evaluate data and draw insights to make informed product decisions while realizing data is imperfect and decisions must be made fast.
- Talented problem-solver, with a strong history of leading product discovery, solving meaningful customer and business problems, and executing scalable solutions.
- Self-driven, entrepreneurial mindset, confident in your abilities with a structured and independent working style.
- Experience building applications for internal or external users.
- Sharing knowledge and helping out your colleagues is on top of your priorities.
- You demonstrate a growth mindset, are open for feedback, and continuously adapting to new challenges and learnings.
- You want to push the boundaries with innovative solutions and create new experiences for our internal and external users.
- You easily communicate ideas, implement them, and take responsibility for your actions.
What we offer you:
- International working atmosphere and cross-cultural teams.
- Flexible Remote or Office working hours.
- An amazing and flexible startup atmosphere with highly motivated and open-minded colleagues.
- Nice work environment and English as a working language.
- Coffee and snacks for free all week, beer and wine on Friday evenings.
- International surrounding with private courses to improve your language skills.
Would you like to bring in your expertise and support GoStudent in achieving its goals even faster? With us, you’ll be able to implement your bold ideas and build processes and structures that ensure our ongoing growth. Not only will your mentor support your personal development, you’ll also lead a motivated and passionate team to unlock their full potential. If this sounds good to you - board the rocket, fast-track your career and revolutionize with us the world of tutoring!
Your way to unlock your full potential
- Disrupting Education: Join us for a unique opportunity to disrupt the traditional education landscape. It's not just a job; it's a chance to be part of something big and meaningful.
- Global Dream Team: Say hello to an international and diverse crew of thinkers, doers, and magic makers. Get ready to be inspired daily by your colleagues from around the world.
- Work, Your Way: We offer a flexible, hybrid work environment that respects your need for work-life harmony with 2/3 remote days a week & 5 fully remote weeks a year so you can shine in a way that suits you best.
- Office Shenanigans: Our regular team and office events will keep your spirits high. We believe in bonding, celebrating, and having a blast together.
- Strength in Unity: Join one of our GoStudent Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) and be part of communities that champion causes you're passionate about.
- Growing is LIT: The sky's the limit in our EdTech playground. Access a wide array of online and in-person learning and development opportunities to build your career as high as your dreams can take you.
- Support Around the Clock: We've got your back 24/7. Enjoy a comprehensive Employee Support Programme that's not just for you but for your loved ones too.
Life at GoStudent:
Do you want to reimagine education together with us and join a mission to believe in?
GoStudent is one of the world’s leading tutoring providers and education platforms. We’re also a unicorn and have raised more than €675m investment to date. Together with our acquisitions Seneca Learning, Tus Media, Fox Education and Studienkreis, we currently support more than 11 million families each month to fulfil our vision to help each student reach their full potential.
We are passionate about disrupting the future of education and making a real impact. Join our journey and unlock your creativity and advance your career by mastering exciting challenges together with an international, driven team. We are here to support your goals and to discover how far we can reach by growing smarter and stronger together. If this sounds good to you, then join us now and unlock your full potential.
At GoStudent, we are an open and welcoming bunch that values your unique skills, passion, and potential. We don't hire based on age, gender, nationality, or political views, but rather focus on your talent and motivation to contribute to the future of learning. Even if you are a unicorn - just as GoStudent is: if you believe that you can make a positive impact, we encourage you to throw your hat in the ring & to apply, regardless of whether you meet every requirement. Our team is diverse, and we believe that this diversity fosters creativity and innovation, making us a better company. Join us in reimagining the future of learning!
Learn more here: https://www.gostudent.org/en/team-and-careers
Please upload your CV/Resume in PDF format, preferably in English, as a DOC format might not be supported.