Head of Sales Operations & Enablement
Vienna, Vienna, Austria
How you add Value to this organization:
The Head of Sales Operations and Enablement is responsible for driving and optimizing sales operations, supporting the sales team with tools and resources, ensuring operational efficiency, and aligning with strategic objectives. In this role, there will be a continuous analysis of the sales funnel, development of sales strategies, and implementation of scalable solutions to enhance sales effectiveness, contributing to revenue growth and overall success.
Reporting to the Director of Sales Enablement, this role plays a vital role in enhancing sales productivity and requires a combination of analytical skills, strategic thinking, deep understanding of sales processes, and the ability to collaborate effectively with senior business stakeholders. The ideal candidate must have significant experience in sales operations, including setting up entire sales flows in CRM systems, as well as a track record of effective personnel management.
What you’ll do
- Co-develop with the Sales Leadership team sales strategies and action plans that align with overall business objectives. Support with managing strategic initiatives/projects that impact sales goals.
- Analyse current processes, workflows and methodologies and forge a new path forward, moving us away from legacy processes towards a set of automations and tools for a modern, scalable, highly-impactful sales team. Select, implement, and manage sales automation tools.
- Design and deliver reports and dashboards to track and monitor impact of launched initiatives on sales performance. Provide regular reports and insights to sales leadership, highlighting performance trends, opportunities, and potential risks.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, such as marketing, operations, and product development to ensure alignment of sales processes with overall business objectives. Foster strong relationships and effective communication to drive collaboration and achieve sales targets.
- Work closely with the marketing team to optimise the use of our CRM system. Ensure that data is accurately captured, and the CRM is fully utilised to streamline sales activities and improve reporting.
- Cultivate a culture of continuous improvement within the sales organisation. Encourage feedback, gather insights, stay updated on industry best practices and emerging trends in the sales process optimization and propose adjustments to enhance processes continually.
Who you are
- Master’s degree preferred, Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or a related field
- 5+ years technology sales/revenue management in a high-volume B2C sales environment
- Proven experience in sales performance analysis and process optimization
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into insights
- Excellent understanding of sales processes, methodologies, and best practices
- Proficiency in using sales tools and CRM. Hubspot knowledge is a plus
- Ability to manage people, multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Consistent and methodical approach to problem-solving
- Excellent communication skills across all levels of leadership, both written and spoken
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and influence stakeholders.
- An entrepreneurial bias for action when thinking and, most importantly, executing on solutions, no matter how scrappy it may be. You walk the talk.
Your way to unlock your full potential
- Disrupting Education: Join us for a unique opportunity to disrupt the traditional education landscape. It's not just a job; it's a chance to be part of something big and meaningful.
- Global Dream Team: Say hello to an international and diverse crew of thinkers, doers, and magic makers. Get ready to be inspired daily by your colleagues from around the world.
- Work, Your Way: We offer a flexible, hybrid work environment that respects your need for work-life harmony with 2/3 remote days a week & 5 fully remote weeks a year so you can shine in a way that suits you best.
- Office Shenanigans: Our regular team and office events will keep your spirits high. We believe in bonding, celebrating, and having a blast together.
- Strength in Unity: Join one of our GoStudent Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) and be part of communities that champion causes you're passionate about.
- Growing is LIT: The sky's the limit in our EdTech playground. Access a wide array of online and in-person learning and development opportunities to build your career as high as your dreams can take you.
- Support Around the Clock: We've got your back 24/7. Enjoy a comprehensive Employee Support Programme that's not just for you but for your loved ones too.
Life at GoStudent:
Do you want to reimagine education together with us and join a mission to believe in?
GoStudent is one of the world’s leading tutoring providers and education platforms. We’re also a unicorn and have raised more than €675m investment to date. Together with our acquisitions Seneca Learning, Tus Media, Fox Education and Studienkreis, we currently support more than 11 million families each month to fulfil our vision to help each student reach their full potential.
We are passionate about disrupting the future of education and making a real impact. Join our journey and unlock your creativity and advance your career by mastering exciting challenges together with an international, driven team. We are here to support your goals and to discover how far we can reach by growing smarter and stronger together. If this sounds good to you, then join us now and unlock your full potential.
At GoStudent, we are an open and welcoming bunch that values your unique skills, passion, and potential. We don't hire based on age, gender, nationality, or political views, but rather focus on your talent and motivation to contribute to the future of learning. Even if you are a unicorn - just as GoStudent is: if you believe that you can make a positive impact, we encourage you to throw your hat in the ring & to apply, regardless of whether you meet every requirement. Our team is diverse, and we believe that this diversity fosters creativity and innovation, making us a better company. Join us in reimagining the future of learning!
Learn more here: https://www.gostudent.org/en/team-and-careers
Please upload your CV/Resume in PDF format, preferably in English, as a DOC format might not be supported.