Interim CVM Lead
Reimagining the future of education with us
Are you passionate about disrupting the future of education and to make a real impact? Do you want a career in an edtech company that is innovative and rewarding? Join us and enjoy working alongside an international team of talented thinkers, doers and magic makers.
We reimagine learning by enabling every student in the world to unlock their full potential through affordable and inspiring lessons from quality tutors chosen to fit their individual needs. To make our mission reality, we are on the lookout for those adventurous and hungry to join our mission!
At GoStudent, we work passionately every day to fulfil our mission in building the #1 global school and unlocking the potential of every student through personalised tutoring! GoStudent is a leading international scale-up and venture-backed EdTech platform that is revolutionising the world of tutoring. Having seen some incredible growth, GoStudent is now building out its foundations for an exciting and sustainable future. With this in mind, we are looking for someone driven and passionate to join our mission!
What you will do?
- Leading the Customer Value Management team and taking care of all people management tasks (e.g. development talks, PiP, general nurturing & guidance)
- Being responsible for the coordination of CVM tasks as well as the task prioritisation
- Taking care of the holistic overview of the GoStudent Customer Journey & team initiatives
- Handling project management of initiatives that fall outside the scope of squad structure
- Acting as an expert on specific topics in regards to Customer Value Management (e.g. tech stack & integration, email deliverability, multi-channel strategy,...)
- Working as counterpart to the Head of Enablement in regards to coordination & alignment of team capacity
- Responsible for people and administrative topics for the customer value management team (e.g. holiday approval, disciplinary topics, feedback & development talks,...)
Who you are?
- 5+ years of experience in the field of B2C Customer Success, CVM or CRM
- Hands-on, data driven, analytical, with a strong strategic background and experience in the customer field - the ability to translate strategic KPIs into business plans
- A deep understanding of subscription business metrics and challenges
- Hustler mentality: you get your hands dirty and do what it takes to bring results
- Thrive in a fast-paced and innovative environment: you get bored with routine and crave knowledge and new experiences
- Experience of working in a fast-paced start up/ scale up environment is a plus
- Comfortable working towards challenging targets and deadlines
- Experience working with CRM tools
- Great project management skills
What we offer you?
- An amazing and flexible startup atmosphere with highly motivated, funny and open-minded colleagues
- Individual opportunity to grow and develop your skills within a growing company through cross-departmental projects
- Transparent lines of communication all the way up to the founders and an encouragement to be bold and feel empowered to make your own mark on your position
- Flexible working hours, and flexible working environment - either in one of our GoStudent offices or from home, wherever you feel most productive
- Team events on a regular basis
- International surrounding with private courses to improve your language skills.
Do you want to get a taste of start-up vibes and unlock your creativity to master exciting challenges? Work in a fun and international team with a modern office and great public transport connections? Arrange your work hours flexibly and have the possibility to work from home or other GoStudent locations? Before we run out of breath, if this sounds good to you, then: board the rocket and fast-track your career at GoStudent.
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to disrupt education
- The chance to grow and build your career in EdTech
- Diverse, driven, motivated and brave team members
- A flexible, hybrid work environment
- Regular team & office events
- GoStudent Employee Resource Groups
- 30 free tutoring lessons per year of employment
- A variety of online and in-person learning & development opportunities
- A comprehensive 24/7 Employee Support Programme for you and your family members
Do you want to reimagine education together with us and join a mission to believe in? Do you want to unlock your creativity and advance your career by mastering exciting challenges together with an international, driven team? We believe in multiple choice answers and give you the flexibility to decide how and where you work best. We are here to support your goals and to discover how far we can reach by growing smarter and stronger together. You’ll play a pivotal role within a diverse and passionate team, unlocking each other’s full potential. If this sounds good to you, then join us now and unlock your full potential.
Learn more here: https://www.gostudent.org/en/team-and-careers
Please update your CV/Resume in PDF format.