Experience Partner People Development & Learning (m/f/d)
Vienna, Vienna, Austria
About the Role
We don’t only want to unlock the full potential of our students. No! We also want to unlock the full potential of every talent working at GoStudent!
That’s why we’re looking for a passionate, trailblazing Experience Partner Learning & Development. Join our dynamic People Experience & Culture Team and collaborate closely with our People Partners to craft tailor-made learning opportunities for various departments .As a leading expert, you will play a pivotal role in designing, executing, and managing a range of development and learning initiatives throughout the organization, making a significant impact on employee retention and satisfaction. Your responsibilities within this role include:
- Serving as the main point of contact for learning and development at GoStudent
- Creating a learning strategy based on our new EVP in close collaboration with your leader and team members
- Designing and implementing our global development & learning programs across all GoStudent departments and countries with focus on leadership development
- Providing education and training to our leaders and talents, conducting workshops and learning events like the exciting GoLearning Day.
- Acting as the Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for our partners, such as LinkedIn Learning.
- Staying informed about the latest trends in learning and development to continuously enhance and incorporate new methodologies.
Thriving in a skilled, dedicated, and dynamic Experience Partners team that cherishes openness, creativity, humor, agility, coffee, and music.
Who you are:
We seek and individual who can grow alongside our expanding company, making ambition and drive essential for success.ur ideal candidate will have:
- Proven experience in designing and implementing people development & learning programs on a global level
- Experience in designing, facilitating and leading workshops
- Open, engaging, collaborative approach and a high level of personal responsibility
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good overview of the training & coaching market including the hottest current trends
- Excellent written/spoken English
- Enthusiasm for working in a hybrid team, blending the best of remote and in-person collaboration.
Your way to unlock your full potential
- Disrupting Education: Join us for a unique opportunity to disrupt the traditional education landscape. It's not just a job; it's a chance to be part of something big and meaningful.
- Global Dream Team: Say hello to an international and diverse crew of thinkers, doers, and magic makers. Get ready to be inspired daily by your colleagues from around the world.
- Work, Your Way: We offer a flexible, hybrid work environment that respects your need for work-life harmony with 2/3 remote days a week & 5 fully remote weeks a year so you can shine in a way that suits you best.
- Office Shenanigans: Our regular team and office events will keep your spirits high. We believe in bonding, celebrating, and having a blast together.
- Strength in Unity: Join one of our GoStudent Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) and be part of communities that champion causes you're passionate about.
- Growing is LIT: The sky's the limit in our EdTech playground. Access a wide array of online and in-person learning and development opportunities to build your career as high as your dreams can take you.
- Support Around the Clock: We've got your back 24/7. Enjoy a comprehensive Employee Support Programme that's not just for you but for your loved ones too.
Life at GoStudent:
Do you want to reimagine education together with us and join a mission to believe in?
GoStudent is one of the world’s leading tutoring providers and education platforms. We’re also a unicorn and have raised more than €675m investment to date. Together with our acquisitions Seneca Learning, Tus Media, Fox Education and Studienkreis, we currently support more than 11 million families each month to fulfil our vision to help each student reach their full potential.
We are passionate about disrupting the future of education and making a real impact. Join our journey and unlock your creativity and advance your career by mastering exciting challenges together with an international, driven team. We are here to support your goals and to discover how far we can reach by growing smarter and stronger together. If this sounds good to you, then join us now and unlock your full potential.
At GoStudent, we are an open and welcoming bunch that values your unique skills, passion, and potential. We don't hire based on age, gender, nationality, or political views, but rather focus on your talent and motivation to contribute to the future of learning. Even if you are a unicorn - just as GoStudent is: if you believe that you can make a positive impact, we encourage you to throw your hat in the ring & to apply, regardless of whether you meet every requirement. Our team is diverse, and we believe that this diversity fosters creativity and innovation, making us a better company. Join us in reimagining the future of learning!
Learn more here: https://www.gostudent.org/en/team-and-careers
Please upload your CV/Resume in PDF format, preferably in English, as a DOC format might not be supported.