Be at the forefront of innovation in the education sector!
Head of Customer Success
Wien - En/De - m/w/d
GoStudent is an Edtech platform disrupting the tutoring market and bridging the knowledge gaps of young students. +16M€ raised from international investors such as Leftlane Capital and DN Capital. 160+ employees spread over our offices in Vienna, Berlin, Lyon, and Madrid.
We want to shape the future of learning as the first digital tutoring platform, truly dedicated to the idea of "students first", with products that are perfectly tailored to the fast-paced & digital lifestyle of today's primary and high school students.
What you’ll do:
- Contribute to the overall goal of providing a great user experience across channels and increase engagement, retention, and upsell opportunities.
- Lead an international and dynamic team of ± 20 Customer Success Managers.
- Be accountable in reaching retention, NPS and upsell targets and reporting on the development of KPIs to Top-Management.
- Nurture the relationship with our customers (parents and students) and offer best-in-class support.
- Identify and seize opportunities to increase efficiency (automation, processes, CRM, admin and productivity tools…), session usage and contract duration.
- Work closely with Sales, Tutor Community, Product and Marketing to improve the customer experience (onboarding, group courses, online classroom and web app, newsletters, SMS, chargeback, support requests…).
Who you are:
- 6+ years of sales, customer support or customer success experience in a fast-growth company (SaaS or B2C preferred).
- Excellent track record of over-achieving quotas in previous roles.
- Strong organizational competencies and excellent closing skills.
- Leadership and charisma; leading by example represents your leadership style - you inspire and motivate people by being with them on the field and being extremely resilient.
- Entrepreneurial - You thrive in a fast-paced environment and are driven by success.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both in-person and over the phone.
- Data-driven personality with the ability to synthesize, analyze and interpret data, and transfer into actionable steps.
- Working proficiency in English, German or any other language is a plus.
What we offer you:
- A minimum annual gross salary starting at €50.000 + 30% variable and potential for equity - compensation package negotiable depending on experience & qualifications.
- International relocation expenses covered.
- A unique opportunity to be an early member of a rapidly growing team with a fast-track career opportunity.
- A startup atmosphere with highly motivated, young and open-minded colleagues.
- Flexible working hours, partly from home and in our modern office in the 2nd district in Vienna, 5 minutes walking-distance from Praterstern train station.
- Team events on a regular basis and an amazing roof-top terrace with a view.
- Coffee and snacks for free all week, beer and wine on Friday evenings.
- International surrounding with private courses to improve your language skills.
Apply now and join our team of 160+ employees, 1,500+ tutors and 5,000+ customers (growing at 20% MoM!) and be part of the change in Education!Apply now