Be at the forefront of innovation in the education sector!
Berlin - En - m/w/d
We are GoStudent - Europe's leading EdTech Start-up which is disrupting the tutoring market by bridging the knowledge gaps of primary and high-school students. We are rapidly growing in our 5 existing countries and are launching 4 more during this quarter. That is why we need you!
Our core purpose is building the no.1 global school. By connecting every student with the ideal teacher, we inspire them to learn and enable them to unlock their full potential - for a self-determined future.
During the last years, we achieved a 5x to 10x year-by-year top-line growth due to our proven business model and double-digit million investment from Tier 1 investors such as LeftLane Capital and DN Capital. To maintain this growth, we are looking for entrepreneurial-minded overachievers to support our marketing team based in Berlin.
If you are someone who is actively pushing your comfort zone boundaries than this job post is for you - because we are looking for dreamers that are tired of the current status quo, artists that are not afraid to roll up their sleeves and create something new, daredevils that thrive in a culture of freedom and are bold to share their ideas and diverse leaders to represent and give back to our ever-growing international client portfolio.
What you’ll do:
- Using data analysis, logic, and statistics to drive the decision-making process on marketing topics.
- Embedded in the Marketing team, you will be working to help solve problems and finding answers to hypotheses and questions around marketing performance, budgeting, customer acquisition, and ROI measurement.
- You will be a key driver in the capture of traffic, tracking infrastructure, and other crucial marketing data.
- Running analysis and modelling projects (i.e. traffic growth modelling) to drive insights on how to optimize and evolve the use of marketing channels and the understanding of customers.
- Managing our tagging infrastructure and ensuring the accurate attribution of our marketing efforts and defining and monitoring core KPIs for the marketing team.
- Helping to lead the experimentation infrastructure and process for developing hypotheses and A/B tests that the team runs.
Who you are:
- 6+ years of experience in a marketing/data analyst role.
- Expertise in processing and evaluating data, creating and visualizing KPIs to empower marketing, especially performance, and CRM teams, to make informed business decisions (Hubspot, SQL, GA, Tableau, etc.).
- Extensive experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager (and HubSpot).
- Extensive experience conducting A/B tests and knowledge of best practices and relevant technologies. Experience with Google Optimize would be a plus.
- Ability to present insights in a structured fashion when collaborating with stakeholders.
- Ability to connect data analyses to the larger company, marketing strategy, and marketing attribution.
What we offer you:
- Above industry average compensation package.
- International relocation support.
- A unique opportunity to be an early member of a rapidly growing team with a fast-track career opportunity.
- An exciting and flexible startup atmosphere with highly motivated, young, and open-minded colleagues.
- An international and diverse working environment with private courses to improve your professional proficiencies and language skills.
- Team building company events.
- Coffee and snacks for free all week, beer and wine on Friday evenings.
Join us as a Marketing Analyst.
If you are passionate about data-driven insights & analysis and how to use them to drive our global marketing strategy to the next level. Then apply for the opportunity to join this high performing team that knows how to work hard and play hard.