Be at the forefront of innovation in the education sector!
Marketing Video Producer
Berlin - En - m/w/d
We are GoStudent - Europe's leading EdTech Start-up which is disrupting the tutoring market by bridging the knowledge gaps of primary and high-school students. We are rapidly growing in our 5 existing countries and are launching 4 more during this quarter. That is why we need you!
Our core purpose is building the no.1 global school. By connecting every student with the ideal teacher, we inspire them to learn and enable them to unlock their full potential - for a self-determined future.
During the last years, we achieved a 5x to 10x year-by-year top-line growth due to our proven business model and double-digit million investment from Tier 1 investors such as LeftLane Capital and DN Capital. To maintain this growth, we are looking for entrepreneurial-minded overachievers to support our marketing team based in Berlin.
If you are someone who is actively pushing your comfort zone boundaries than this job post is for you - because we are looking for dreamers that are tired of the current status quo, artists that are not afraid to roll up their sleeves and create something new, daredevils that thrive in a culture of freedom and are bold to share their ideas and diverse leaders to represent and give back to our ever-growing international client portfolio.
What you’ll do:
- Lead video production through every phase; conceptual design, creative development of storyboards & scripts, planning & pre-production, production & shooting up to postproduction, final delivery to all channels in appropriate formats.
- Manage and collaborate with multiple stakeholders, both internal and external, to build and produce full video assets for direct response campaigns, PR, social, and brand positioning initiatives.
- Develop a full video strategy and ensure innovative implementation of the latest technology trends into our video production.
- If required, act as a project manager for video production vendors and production companies, manage and control them to ensure best, highest quality creative.
- Manage and control all digital & video assets from multiple sources, tracking down assets and work with other internal teams to obtain approvals for all third party content.
- Develop scopes of work and budget parameters for related projects - plan and control them accordingly to budget allocations.
- Ensure excellent quality control and accuracy with final edits.
- Be a passionate brand guardian and influential brand evangelist, internally and externally to help build the GoStudent brand.
Who you are:
- 5+ years relevant experience in a video producing environment, with an excellent portfolio of work.
- Proven ability in conceptual design as well as the development of storyboards and scripts.
- Detail-oriented and technically proficient in all of the latest video editing software, video creation, techniques and trends.
- An in-depth knowledge of cameras, codecs, bit rates, frame rates, asset management, archival, and transcoding.
- Knowledgeable with all aspects involved in video shoots including arranging studio space, talent, objects, audio & lighting – as well as production timings & budgeting.
- Knowledge of digital editing to edit with graphics, visual effects, titles, music, and sound editing.
- Comfortable gathering information from internal stakeholders to propose effective video solutions (working closely with designers & copywriters).
- Experienced in managing external agencies, production vendors, and budgets.
- Interested in leading cloud, mapping, and navigation technologies – bringing our products & key USPs to live and in motion – as a real storyteller.
What we offer you:
- Above industry average compensation package.
- International relocation support.
- A unique opportunity to be an early member of a rapidly growing team with a fast-track career opportunity.
- An exciting and flexible startup atmosphere with highly motivated, young, and open-minded colleagues.
- An international and diverse working environment with private courses to improve your professional proficiencies and language skills.
- Team building company events.
- Coffee and snacks for free all week, beer and wine on Friday evenings.
Join us as a Marketing Video Producer!
If you think you can lead and manage our entire video production, create beautiful, highly inspiring on-brand videos for our website and social media channels. Then apply for the opportunity to join this high performing team that knows how to work hard and play hard.