Be at the forefront of innovation in the education sector!
Tutor Recruitment Manager/Lead (Greece)
Athens - Gr/En - m/w/d
GoStudent is an Edtech platform disrupting the tutoring market and bridging the knowledge gaps of young students. +16M€ raised from international investors such as Leftlane Capital and DN Capital. 160+ employees spread over our offices in Vienna, Berlin, Lyon, and Madrid.
We want to shape the future of learning as the first digital tutoring platform, truly dedicated to the idea of "students first", with products that are perfectly tailored to the fast-paced & digital lifestyle of today's primary and high school students.
What you’ll do:
- Be part of the team launching the Greek market - localizing customer communication and adapting internal processes.
- Be accountable for the recruitment, onboarding, training and happiness of tutors.
- Respond to all inquiries coming from the tutors (technical issues, invoicing requests, tutor change, additional subjects) - all via WhatsApp, calls & e-mails.
- Organize workshops to onboard, train and update our community.
- Proactively contact the tutors to increase engagement with our customers, improve their teaching skills and ensure overall satisfaction.
- Ensure best practice exchange and communication within the community.
- For more senior profiles: possibility to lead a team of Tutor Recruitment Managers.
Who you are:
- Hands-on mentality: You help and show a high degree of initiative and responsibility.
- Solution-oriented: You are creative and always have the right solution ready for all problems and the skills to implement them operationally.
- Organizational talent: You know how to structure yourself and keep a cool head and the overview even in stressful moments.
- Communicative: You like to communicate, and you can put yourself in the shoes of every customer, and you will patiently find the right solution for every problem and thus put a smile on our customers' faces.
- Team player: You love working in a team and especially with many people, share your knowledge and infect others with your motivation.
What we offer you:
- An annual gross salary starting at €32,200 - negotiable depending on experience & qualifications.
- International relocation expenses covered.
- A unique opportunity to be an early member of a rapidly growing team with a fast-track career opportunity
- An exciting and flexible startup atmosphere with highly motivated, young and open-minded colleagues.
- Flexible working hours, partly from home and in our modern office in the 2nd district in Vienna, 5min walking distance from Praterstern train station.
- Team events on a regular basis and a fantastic roof-top terrace with a view.
- Coffee and snacks for free all week, beer and wine on Friday evenings.
- International surrounding with private courses to improve your language skills.
Apply now and join our team of 250+ employees, 2,000+ tutors and 8,000+ customers (growing at 20% MoM!) and be part of the change in Education!Apply now