Be at the forefront of innovation in the education sector!
Head of Customer Success (France)
Lyon - En/Fr - m/w/d
GoStudent is an Edtech platform disrupting the tutoring market and bridging the knowledge gaps of young students. +16M€ raised from international investors such as Leftlane Capital and DN Capital. 250+ employees spread over our offices in Vienna, Berlin, Lyon, and Madrid. It is our vision to one day unlock the full potential of every student in the world - for a self-determined future.
That is why we work passionately on building the no. 1 global school by finding the ideal teacher for every student - affordable and in top-quality! This is a unique opportunity to make a significant impact in Education. Are you up to the challenge?
What you’ll do:
- Contribute to the overall goal of providing a great user experience across channels and increase engagement, retention, and upsell opportunities.
- Build up a dynamic team of ± 20 Customer Success Managers.
- Be accountable in reaching retention, NPS and upsell targets and reporting on KPIs' development to Top-Management.
- Nurture the relationship with our customers (parents and students) and offer best-in-class support.
- Identify and seize opportunities to increase efficiency (automation, processes, CRM, admin and productivity tools…), session usage and contract duration.
- Work closely with Sales, Tutor Community, Product and Marketing to improve the customer experience (onboarding, group courses, online classroom and web app, newsletters, SMS, chargeback, support requests…).
Who you are:
- 6+ years of sales, customer support or customer success experience in a fast-growth company (SaaS or B2C preferred).
- Excellent track record of over-achieving quotas in previous roles.
- Strong organizational competencies and excellent closing skills.
- Leadership and charisma; “leading by example” represents your leadership style - you inspire and motivate people by being with them on the field and being extremely resilient.
- Entrepreneurial - You thrive in a fast-paced environment and are driven by success.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both in-person and over the phone.
- Data-driven personality with the ability to synthesize, analyze and interpret data, and transfer into actionable steps.
- Working proficiency in English, German or any other language is a plus.
What we offer you:
- A minimum annual gross salary starting at €50.000 + 30% variable and potential for equity - compensation package negotiable depending on experience & qualifications.
- International relocation expenses covered.
- A unique opportunity to be an early member of a rapidly growing team with a fast-track career opportunity.
- A startup atmosphere with highly motivated, young and open-minded colleagues.
- Flexible working hours, partly from home and in our modern office.
- Coffee and snacks for free all week, beer and wine on Friday evenings and regular team events.
- International surrounding with private courses to improve your language skills.
Apply now and join our team of 250+ employees, 2,000+ tutors and 8,000+ customers (growing at 20% MoM!) and be part of the change in Education!Apply now