Marketing Lead (Spain)
Madrid - Spanish - m/w/d
GoStudent is a scale-up, venture-backed, Edtech platform disrupting the tutoring market and bridging the knowledge gaps of young students. We want to shape the future of learning as the first digital tutoring platform, truly dedicated to the idea of “Students first”, with products that are perfectly tailored to the fast-paced & digital lifestyle of today’s students. We aim at a 5X-10X growth in the next 12 months in DACH and international markets. This is why we need you to feed the sales pipeline with thousands of qualified leads! This is a unique opportunity to make a significant impact in Education. Are you up to the challenge?
- Develop and own the monthly marketing plan to drive brand awareness, consideration, and conversion in Spain.
- Own and manage the marketing budget for Spain to meet monthly, quarterly & annual KPIs
- Develop, implement & refine the monthly, quarterly & annual marketing calendar in your region
- Work closely with Performance, PR, Content, Creative, Analytics, Insights & Community teams to implement a cohesive multi-channel marketing strategy
- Be responsible for the relationship with Spanish Sales/CS teams, manage & optimize the campaign briefing & consumer insight processes/feedback loops
- Responsible for all offline campaign execution within your market
- Identify and negotiate key partnerships/promotions to drive growth in your market
- Brief & provide feedback to the creative/design team within agreed feedback timelines
- Monitor trends and assess the performance of your market
- Ensure alignment with the wider global brand marketing initiatives
- Work closely with the Consumer Insights Manager to develop competitor analysis & reporting within the Spanish market
- You are the brand police in your market, ensuring all brand guidelines are adhered to
Who you are:
- 5+ years of experience in marketing campaign or brand management including developing and delivering successful campaigns & accompanying media plans
- Strategic and creative thinking skills with the ability to turn market data and customer insights into innovative campaigns and promotions that drive leads/revenue.
- Excellent project management skills, including the ability to prioritize effectively, collaborate in a complex cross-departmental structure
- Experience of offline campaign execution which could include TV, Outdoor, Print, Radio, or Direct Mail
- Experience of working in a fast-paced start up/scale up environment.
- Fluent in English & Spanish
What we offer you:
- Above industry average compensation package
- International relocation support
- A unique opportunity to be an early member of a rapidly growing team with a fast- track career opportunity
- An exciting and flexible startup atmosphere with highly motivated, young, and open- minded colleagues
- An international and diverse working environment with private courses to improve your professional proficiencies and language skills
- Team building company events
- Coffee and snacks for free all week, beer and wine on Friday evenings
Apply now and join our team of 400+ employees, 3,000+ tutors and 10,000+ customers (growing at 20% MoM!) and be part of the change in Education!