UX/UI Designer (Bulgaria)
Berlin - English - m/w/d
GoStudent is an Edtech platform disrupting the tutoring market and bridging the knowledge gaps of young students. +86M€ raised from international investors such as Leftlane Capital and DN Capital. +400 employees spread over our 7 offices across Europe. We want to shape the future of learning as the first digital tutoring platform, truly dedicated to the idea of “students first”, with products that are perfectly tailored to the fast-paced & digital lifestyle of today’s primary and high school students.
- You will propose and sketch out a range of visual concepts both on paper and using software.
- You help create UI design wireframes, mockups and final designs across desktop and mobile.
- You create digital assets (icons, illustrations) for cross-platform use.
- You assist the marketing team with creating landing pages and digital documents.
- You help with coding landing pages, email templates or website pages.
- You research, ideate and find solutions for user experiences.
- You contribute to the UI design style guide.
Who you are:
- You have 2-3 years of experience as a designer.
- You bring a well-rounded portfolio of cross-platform & versatile design projects (side or personal ones count too).
- Understanding of UX processes, UI patterns and working knowledge of ideation and creation of UI design deliverables.
- Working knowledge of responsive design, strong design skills including layout, form and hierarchy, and excellent attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of industry tools like Sketch, Adobe XD, Figma, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, InVision etc.
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS.
- Working knowledge of Grid-based frameworks (Bootstrap, TailwindCSS).
- Ability to follow the grid systems and brand guidelines.
- Working experience with HubSpot is a plus.
- Eye for clean yet artful design and ability to translate requirements to functional user interfaces.
- Willing to learn and experiment, emphatic with user experiences.
What we offer you:
- An amazing and flexible scaleup atmosphere with highly motivated and open- minded colleagues.
- Modern & developer friendly TechStack (React, Redux, NodeJS, Golang).
- Opportunity to be creative and have a direct impact on the product.
- Flexible working hours, in our modern office in Sofia, Bulgaria or fully remote.
- Trip to our HQ in Vienna for the Onboarding, meeting with the team and the founders.
- Career paths and the opportunity for professional career development.
- International surrounding with private courses to improve your language skills.
- Team events on a regular basis; coffee and snacks for free all week, beer and wine on Friday evenings.
Apply now and join our team of 400+ employees, 3,000+ tutors and 10,000+ customers (growing at 20% MoM!) and be part of the change in Education!
You want more? Check out what our team members say about GoStudent on Kununu and visit our Instagram career page for a behind the scenes glimpse!