Be at the forefront of innovation in the education sector!
Account Manager (Spain)
Wien - Sp/En - m/w/d
GoStudent is a scale-up, venture-backed, Edtech platform disrupting the tutoring market and bridging the knowledge gaps of young students. We want to shape the future of learning as the first digital tutoring platform, truly dedicated to the idea of “Students first”, with products that are perfectly tailored to the fast-paced & digital lifestyle of today's students.
We aim at a 5X-10X growth in the next 12 months in DACH and international markets. This is why we need you to grow with us and get to know GoStudent from scratch! This is a unique opportunity to make a significant impact in Education and your career path. Are you up to the challenge?
What you’ll do:
- Call Spanish parents and students in need of tutoring and explain how GoStudent and our service work
- Understand the needs of the students, pair them with the ideal tutor and organize trial sessions
- Convince leads to buy packages worth €300 to €7,000
- Help your new customers make the best possible use of our platform and introduce them to our Customer Success Team Share tips and tricks with your colleagues and bring new ideas to improve our product and internal processes
Who you are:
- Ambition: You’re ambitious and achieving goals motivates you - you like challenges and always try to improve your performance.
- Extrovert: You are open-minded and self-confident, you like to talk to people and naturally draw their attention to you.
- Doer attitude: You like to try new things and have ideas to challenge the status quo, you are not afraid of mistakes and roll up your sleeves to make things happen
- Team player: You like to spend time with your colleagues, share your knowledge and go one step further to achieve the team goal
- Organizational talent: You know how to structure your work. You always keep an eye on everything important and know how to prioritize your tasks and leads
- Spanish is your mother tongue and you are familiar with the Spanish school system
- Good knowledge of English, German is a plus
What we offer you:
- An annual gross salary of €28,000 + average monthly gross bonus of €1,000
- International relocation expenses covered
- A unique opportunity to be an early member of a rapidly growing team with a fast-track career opportunity
- An exciting and flexible startup atmosphere with highly motivated, young and open-minded colleagues
- Flexible working hours, partly from home and in our modern office in the 2nd district in Vienna, 5min walking distance from Praterstern train station
- Team events on a regular basis and an amazing roof-top terrace with a view
- Coffee and snacks for free all week, beer and wine on Friday evenings
- International surrounding with private courses to improve your language skills
Apply now and join our team of 100+ employees, 1,500+ tutors and 5,000+ customers (growing at 20% MoM!) and be part of the change in Education!Apply now