Be at the forefront of innovation in the education sector!
Digital Marketing Manager (Spain)
Wien - Sp/En - m/w/d
GoStudent is a scale-up, venture-backed, Edtech platform disrupting the tutoring market and bridging the knowledge gaps of young students. We want to shape the future of learning as the first digital tutoring platform, truly dedicated to the idea of “Students first”, with products that are perfectly tailored to the fast-paced & digital lifestyle of today's students.
We aim at a 5X-10X growth in the next 12 months in DACH and international markets. This is why we need you to grow with us and get to know GoStudent from scratch! This is a unique opportunity to make a significant impact in Education and your career path. Are you up to the challenge?
What you’ll do:
- Create campaigns and ads on Google and Facebook.
- Build landing pages and create content (blog articles, infographics, PDFs, brochure, guides, ebooks…) to attract new audiences and generate leads.
- Conduct regular research and competitor analysis to identify new content trends.
- Oversee the creation and distribution of content through paid, earned and owned media channels and track performances (numbers of leads generated).
- Use email sequencing and marketing automation to enrich our audience’s journey and convince them to try out GoStudent tutoring services.
Who you are:
- 2+ years of B2C Marketing experience in a fast-growth company.
- 2+ years of hands-on Google Ads experience.
- 2+ years of hands-on Facebook Ads experience.
- SEO knowledge and experience preferred.
- Experienced in multi-channel content creation (web, print, mobile, tablet, video).
- Creative ideas for new campaigns and optimized work processes.
- Thrive in a fast-paced and innovative environment: you get bored with routine and crave for knowledge and new experiences.
- Excellent communicator, creative thinker and problem solver.
- Hustler mentality: you get your hands dirty and do what it takes to bring results.
- Comfortable working towards challenging targets and deadlines.
- Native Spanish and working proficiency in English.
What we offer you:
- An annual gross salary starting at €33.488,- - overpayment possible.
- A unique opportunity to be an early member of a rapidly growing team with a fast-track career opportunity.
- An amazing and flexible startup atmosphere with highly motivated, young and open-minded colleagues.
- Flexible working hours, partly from home and in our modern office in the 2nd district in Vienna, 5min walking distance from Praterstern train station.
- Team events on a regular basis and a fantastic roof-top terrace with a view.
- Coffee and snacks for free all week, beer and wine on Friday evenings.
- International surrounding with private courses to improve your language skills.
Apply now and join our team of 100+ employees, 1,500+ tutors and 5,000+ customers (growing at 20% MoM!) and be part of the change in Education!Apply now