Tutor Recruitment Manager/Lead (UK/IE)
London / Wien - English - m/w/d
GoStudent is an Edtech platform disrupting the tutoring market and bridging the knowledge gaps of young students. +86M€ raised from international investors such as Leftlane Capital and DN Capital. 130 employees spread over our offices in Vienna and Lyon (and soon in Spain & UK/IE).
We want to shape the future of learning as the first digital tutoring platform, truly dedicated to the idea of “students first”, with products that are perfectly tailored to the fast-paced & digital lifestyle of today’s primary and high school students.
- Be part of the team launching the UK/IE market - localizing customer communication and adapting internal processes.
- Be accountable for the recruitment, onboarding, training and happiness of tutors.
- Respond to all inquiries coming from the tutors (technical issues, invoicing requests, tutor change, additional subjects.) - all via WhatsApp, calls & e-mails.
- Organize workshops to onboard, train and update our community.
- Proactively contact the tutors to increase engagement with our customers, improve their teaching skills and ensure overall satisfaction.
- Ensure best practice exchange and communication within the community.
- For more senior profiles: possibility to lead a team of Tutor Recruitment Managers.
Who you are:
- Hands-on mentality: You help and show a high degree of initiative and responsibility.
- Solution-oriented: You are creative and always have the right solution ready for all problems and the skills to implement them operationally.
- Organizational talent: You know how to structure yourself and keep a cool head and the overview even in stressful moments.
- Communicative: You like to communicate, and you can put yourself in the shoes of every customer, and you will patiently find the right solution for every problem and thus put a smile on our customers’ faces.
- Team player: You love working in a team and especially with many people, share your knowledge and infect others with your motivation.
What we offer you:
- An annual gross salary starting at €32,200 - negotiable depending on experience & qualifications.
- International relocation expenses covered.
- A unique opportunity to be an early member of a rapidly growing team with a fast-track career opportunity.
- An exciting and flexible startup atmosphere with highly motivated, young and open-minded colleagues.
- Flexible working hours, partly from home and in our modern office in the 2nd district in Vienna, 5-min walking distance from Praterstern train station.
- Team events on a regular basis and a fantastic roof-top terrace with a view.
- Coffee and snacks for free all week, beer and wine on Friday evenings.
- International surrounding with private courses to improve your language skills.
Apply now and join our team of 130+ employees, 1,500+ tutors and 5,000+ customers (growing at 20% MoM!) and be part of the change in Education!