English Marketing Copywriter
Berlin - English - m/w/d
At GoStudent, we work passionately every day to fulfill our mission in building the #1 global school! Headquartered in Vienna and founded in 2016, Gostudent is the leading, scale-up, venture-backed Edtech platform. With +291M€ raised from national and international investors we’re growing at 20 percent MoM and aiming for 5x-10x growth within our international markets in the next 12 months!
- Apply brand tone of voice across various projects for both Marketing and the wider business
- Come up with concepts for campaigns and write clear, concise, and engaging copy across multiple channels and platforms
- Contribute to the delivery of collateral for brand and performance marketing campaigns, event and exhibition collateral, internal comms, presentations among others
- Work in partnership with other Creative Studio members
- Comfortable interfacing with internal stakeholders for presentations
- Able to motivate convincingly for your work
- Have a keen eye for excellence and quality control in all written communications
- Manage time effectively, across multiple requests, multi-tasking and meeting deadlines
- Interest in the digital/social world - latest thinking and ideas, award-winning creative, culture and copy trends and advancements
- Contribute to Studio culture
Who you are:
- 4+ years experience as a copywriter.
- Thrive in a fast-paced and innovative environment: you get bored with routine and crave for knowledge and new experiences.
- Excellent communicator, creative thinker and problem solver.
- Hustler mentality: you get your hands dirty and do what it takes to bring results.
- Comfortable working towards challenging targets and deadlines.
- Native English speaker level.
What we offer you:
- A unique opportunity to be an early member of a rapidly growing team with a fast-track career opportunity.
- An exciting and flexible startup atmosphere with highly motivated, young and open-minded colleagues.
- Flexible working hours, partly from home and in our modern office in the 2nd district in Vienna, 5-min walking distance from Praterstern train station.
- Team events on a regular basis and an amazing roof-top terrace with a view.
- Coffee and snacks for free all week, beer and wine on Friday evenings.
- International surrounding with private courses to improve your language skills.
Would you like to bring in your expertise and support GoStudent in achieving its goals even faster? With us, you’ll be able to implement your bold ideas and build processes and structures that ensure our ongoing growth. Not only will your mentor support your personal development, you’ll also lead a motivated and passionate team to unlock their full potential. If this sounds good to you - board the rocket, fast-track your career and revolutionize with us the world of tutoring!