Be at the forefront of innovation in the education sector!
Customer Success Manager (France)
Vienna - Fr/En - m/w/d
GoStudent is an Edtech platform disrupting the tutoring market and bridging the knowledge gaps of young students. +16M€ raised from international investors such as Leftlane Capital and DN Capital. 160+ employees spread over our offices in Vienna, Berlin, Lyon, and Madrid.
We want to shape the future of learning as the first digital tutoring platform, truly dedicated to the idea of "students first", with products that are perfectly tailored to the fast-paced & digital lifestyle of today's primary and high school students.
What you’ll do:
- Taking care of your customer base from actively paying parents.
- Correspondence with parents and students (Taking care of E-Mails and WhatsApp messages).
- Giving advice via phone and support parents in case of technical problems.
- Active sales of tutoring packages.
- Creation of invoices.
- Organization of tutoring and quality assurance.
- Training new colleagues.
Who you are:
- Hands-on mentality: You show a high degree of initiative and responsibility and quickly familiarize yourself with new tasks. Multitasking is also not a foreign word for you.
- All-rounder: You are enthusiastic about our product, you quickly learn the necessary hard facts and convince with your authenticity and your negotiation skills.
- Language skills: French at mother tongue level, very good knowledge of English, every additional language is an advantage.
- Extroverted: You like to communicate, you can put yourself in the shoes of every customer, and you will patiently find the right solution for every problem and thus put a smile on our customers’ faces.
- Organizational talent: You know how to structure yourself and keep a cool head and an overview even in stressful moments.
What we offer you:
- An annual gross salary of €32,200.
- International relocation expenses covered.
- A unique opportunity to be an early member of a rapidly growing team with a fast-track career opportunity.
- An exciting and flexible startup atmosphere with highly motivated, young and open-minded colleagues.
- Flexible working hours, partly from home and in our modern office in the 2nd district in Vienna, 5-min walking distance from Praterstern train station.
- Regular team events and a fantastic roof-top terrace with a view.
- Coffee and snacks for free all week, beer and wine on Friday evenings.
- International surrounding with private courses to improve your language skills.
Apply now and join our team of 250+ employees, 2,000+ tutors and 8,000+ customers (growing at 20% MoM!) and be part of the change in Education!Apply now