Be at the forefront of innovation in the education sector!
Customer Success Manager (France)
Wien - Fr/En - m/w/d
GoStudent is an Edtech platform disrupting the tutoring market and bridging the knowledge gaps of young students. +16M€ raised from international investors such as Leftlane Capital and DN Capital. 130 employees spread over our offices in Vienna and Lyon (and soon in Spain & UK/IE).
We want to shape the future of learning as the first digital tutoring platform, truly dedicated to the idea of "students first", with products that are perfectly tailored to the fast-paced & digital lifestyle of today's primary and high school students.
What you’ll do:
- Taking care of your customer base from actively paying parents.
- Correspondence with parents and students (Taking care of E-Mails and WhatsApp messages).
- Giving advice via phone and support parents in case of technical problems.
- Active sales of tutoring packages.
- Creation of invoices.
- Organization of tutoring and quality assurance.
- Training new colleagues.
Who you are:
- Hands-on mentality: You show a high degree of initiative and responsibility and quickly familiarize yourself with new tasks. Multitasking is also not a foreign word for you.
- All-rounder: You are enthusiastic about our product, you quickly learn the necessary hard facts and convince with your authenticity and your negotiation skills.
- Language skills: French at mother tongue level, very good knowledge of English, every additional language is an advantage.
- Extroverted: You like to communicate, you can put yourself in the shoes of every customer, and you will patiently find the right solution for every problem and thus put a smile on our customers’ faces.
- Organizational talent: You know how to structure yourself and keep a cool head and an overview even in stressful moments.
What we offer you:
- An annual gross salary of €32,200.
- International relocation expenses covered.
- A unique opportunity to be an early member of a rapidly growing team with a fast-track career opportunity.
- An exciting and flexible startup atmosphere with highly motivated, young and open-minded colleagues.
- Flexible working hours, partly from home and in our modern office in the 2nd district in Vienna, 5-min walking distance from Praterstern train station.
- Regular team events and a fantastic roof-top terrace with a view.
- Coffee and snacks for free all week, beer and wine on Friday evenings.
- International surrounding with private courses to improve your language skills.
Apply now and join our team of 130+ employees, 1,500+ tutors and 5,000+ customers (growing at 20% MoM!) and be part of the change in Education!Apply now