Be at the forefront of innovation in the education sector!
Country Manager (Spain)
Vienna / Barcelona - Sp/En - m/w/d
GoStudent is an Edtech platform disrupting the tutoring market and bridging the knowledge gaps of young students. +16M€ raised from international investors such as Leftlane Capital and DN Capital. 130 employees spread over our offices in Vienna and Lyon (and soon in Spain & UK/IE).
We want to shape the future of learning as the first digital tutoring platform, truly dedicated to the idea of "students first", with products that are perfectly tailored to the fast-paced & digital lifestyle of today's primary and high school students.
What you’ll do:
- Accountable for the overall development of the business operations in the region, including full P&L responsibility.
- Coordination with all departments (sales, tutor recruitment, customer success, marketing, HR and product) to drive your business forward and reach your goals.
- Responsible for reaching monthly revenue targets and reporting on the development of KPIs to Top-Management such as Revenue Growth, CAC:LTV and MRR.
- Provide weekly sales forecasts, highlight opportunities and threats, and execute the necessary corrective actions in case of deviations.
- Generate sales and at the same time motivate team members to get the best out of themselves.
- Dedicate 50% of your time to call leads and close customers in order to develop an in-depth knowledge of the tutoring industry and our customers’ needs, and understand the challenges faced by the Sales Representatives.
- Manage the early stage of the business expansion from Vienna and move in a few months to Barcelona to open and manage our office.
Who you are:
- 6+ years of sales experience in a fast-growth company (SaaS or B2C preferred).
- Excellent track record of over-achieving quotas in previous roles.
- Strong organizational competencies and data-driven personality.
- Leadership and charisma; leading by example represents your leadership style - you inspire and motivate people by being with them on the field and being extremely resilient.
- Entrepreneurial - You thrive in a fast-paced environment and like to be hands-on.
- Native Spanish speaker and fluency in English.
What we offer you:
- A minimum annual gross salary starting at €50.000 and potential for bonus and/or equity - compensation package negotiable depending on experience & qualifications.
- International relocation package of 4.000€.
- A unique opportunity to be an early member of a rapidly growing team with a fast-track career opportunity.
- A startup atmosphere with highly motivated, young and open-minded colleagues.
- Flexible working hours, partly from home and in our modern office in the 2nd district in Vienna, 5 minutes walking-distance from Praterstern train station.
- Team events on a regular basis and an amazing roof-top terrace with a view.
- Coffee and snacks for free all week, beer and wine on Friday evenings.
- International surrounding with private courses to improve your language skills.
Apply now and join our team of 130+ employees, 1,500+ tutors and 5,000+ customers (growing at 20% MoM!) and be part of the change in Education!Apply now