Berlin - English - m/w/d
**Join the Start-up which is reshaping the face of education! **
We are GoStudent - Europe’s leading EdTech Start-up which is disrupting the tutoring market by bridging the knowledge gaps of primary and high-school students. We are rapidly growing in our 5 existing countries and are launching 4 more during this quarter. That is why we need you!
Our core purpose is building the no.1 global school. By connecting every student with the ideal teacher, we inspire them to learn and enable them to unlock their full potential - for a self-determined future.
During the last years, we achieved a 5x to 10x year-by-year top-line growth due to our proven business model and double-digit million investment from Tier 1 investors such as Left Lane Capital and DN Capital. To maintain this growth we are looking for entrepreneurial-minded overachievers to support our marketing team based in Berlin.
If you are someone who is actively pushing your comfort zone boundaries than this job post is for you - because we are looking for dreamers that are tired of the current status quo, artists that are not afraid to roll up their sleeves and create something new, daredevils that thrive in a culture of freedom and are bold to share their ideas and diverse leaders to represent and give back to our ever-growing international client portfolio.
Join us as a Motion Designer
If you are a true bold creative leader and think you can drive our global marketing strategy to the next level. Then apply for the opportunity to join this high performing team that knows how to work hard and play hard.
- In collaboration with the creative team, you’ll engage in conceptual thinking to develop creative animations that help shape our video marketing language and transform the very beginnings of ideas into inspirational visual expressions
- Design and produce rich motion graphic sequences containing 2D graphic, typography animation and potentially 3D elements
- Perform digital compositing, special effects, and unwanted artifact removal
- Support with editing and post-production work when needed
Who you are:
- You have 3-5+ years experience in motion graphics
- Advance skills in After Effects, Premiere and very comfortable in Illustrator & Photoshop
- A great eye for design, color, motion, layout & typography
- Advanced technical knowledge with codecs, resizing & exporting for different channels
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and have strong organizational skills
- You have some coding experience and are interested in learning new technologies around motion & UI integration
- A go-getter: a skill you don’t have yet? > You’re excited to learn it
What we offer you:
- Above industry average compensation package
- International relocation support
- A unique opportunity to be an early member of a rapidly growing team with a fast-track career opportunity
- An exciting and flexible startup atmosphere with highly motivated, young, and open-minded colleagues
- An international and diverse working environment with private courses to improve your professional proficiencies and language skills
- Team building company events
- Coffee and snacks for free all week, beer and wine on Friday evenings
Apply now and join our team of 400+ employees, 3,000+ tutors and 10,000+ customers (growing at 20% MoM!) and be part of the change in Education!