Tutor Enablement Manager (Strategic Projects and Product)
Reimagining the future of education with us
Are you passionate about disrupting the future of education and to make a real impact? Do you want a career in an edtech company that is innovative and rewarding? Join us and enjoy working alongside an international team of talented thinkers, doers and magic makers.
We reimagine learning by enabling every student in the world to unlock their full potential through affordable and inspiring lessons from quality tutors chosen to fit their individual needs. To make our mission reality, we are on the lookout for those adventurous and hungry to join our mission!
GoStudent is Europe’s most valuable EdTech company and one of the world-leading online tutoring providers.+591M€ raised from national and international investors such as Coatue, DN Capital, Left Lane Capital, Speedinvest, DST GLobal, SoftBank, Tencent and Dragoneer, Prosus and Deutsche Telekom. GoStudent employs +1,000 employees and +20,000 tutors across our home markets in Europe.
Our vision is to unlock the full potential of every student. We build the no.1 global school by connecting students with the ideal teacher using products that are perfectly tailored to the fast-paced & mobile lifestyle of today's students. Unlocking the potential of every child also means providing a learning ecosystem beyond 1-1 tutoring, leading to exciting acquisitions in the offline tutoring space, asynchronous learning content and an open marketplace having been recently made.
Stay tuned for more to come!
What you’ll do:
- Strategist: You understand where impact lies and proactively shape the strategic roadmap of the tutor community with a focus on product improvements (including strategic plans, tools, processes and team setup to further enable massive growth and efficiency for tutors and employees)
- Project Manager: You take full ownership, are structured and define and live clear processes to multiple initiatives simultaneously across departments and geographies
- Doer: You have a can-do attitude, can effectively conceptualise processes, build tools and drive implementation across countries while being comfortable working towards challenging targets and deadlines
- Data Friend: You feel comfortable in a data-driven environment and can run quantitative analyses and draw insights from these
- Team Player: You thrive driving your own initiatives and enjoy jumping into new challenges when necessary. You feel comfortable liaising with multiple stakeholders ensuring alignment and speed to implementation
Who you are:
- 2-3+ years experience in consulting, banking, start-up operations, project management, or similar
- Ideally first experience working with product and tech teams, familiarity with designing tech roadmaps and agile ways of working
- Thrive in a fast-paced and innovative environment: you get bored with routine and crave for knowledge and new experiences
- Excellent communicator, analytical thinker, and structured problem-solver
- Hustler mentality: you get your hands dirty, like to own topics holistically and do what it takes to bring results
- Fluent in English; German nice to have – ideally located in Vienna
What we offer you:
- A unique opportunity to be an integral member of the global tutor team, providing strategy and driving high-impact projects for the tutor department and tutors globally
- An exciting and flexible startup atmosphere with highly motivated, engaged and open-minded colleagues
- Flexible working hours, from our buzzing Vienna office and work from home
- Team events on a regular basis, as well as free snacks and coffee
- A tutor leadership team committed to your personal development
You believe you are the perfect fit for the Tutor Enablement Manager position? Apply now to join the Global Tutor Team!
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to disrupt education
- The chance to grow and build your career in EdTech
- Diverse, driven, motivated and brave team members
- A flexible, hybrid work environment
- Regular team & office events
- GoStudent Employee Resource Groups
- 30 free tutoring lessons per year of employment
- A variety of online and in-person learning & development opportunities
- A comprehensive 24/7 Employee Support Programme for you and your family members
Do you want to reimagine education together with us and join a mission to believe in? Do you want to unlock your creativity and advance your career by mastering exciting challenges together with an international, driven team? We believe in multiple choice answers and give you the flexibility to decide how and where you work best. We are here to support your goals and to discover how far we can reach by growing smarter and stronger together. You’ll play a pivotal role within a diverse and passionate team, unlocking each other’s full potential. If this sounds good to you, then join us now and unlock your full potential.
Learn more here: https://www.gostudent.org/en/team-and-careers
Please upload your CV/Resume in PDF format.