Be at the forefront of innovation in the education sector!
Community Manager (DACH)
Wien - En/De - m/w/d
GoStudent is an Edtech platform disrupting the tutoring market and bridging the knowledge gaps of young students. +16M€ raised from international investors such as Leftlane Capital and DN Capital. 130 employees spread over our offices in Vienna and Lyon (and soon in Spain & UK/IE).
We want to shape the future of learning as the first digital tutoring platform, truly dedicated to the idea of "students first", with products that are perfectly tailored to the fast-paced & digital lifestyle of today's primary and high school students.
What you’ll do:
- Grow GoStudent's online community on all social channels and e-mail.
- Be in direct contact with our customers and new potential customers and tutors.
- Answer to comments and direct messages, providing the best insights and information on who we are and what we stand for.
- Respond to customers in a timely manner.
- Use our automation tool to generate new leads for the sales team.
- Apply crisis management to deal with negative comments.
- Set our communication guidelines.
Who you are:
- University student or recent graduate.
- First experience working in customers service or community management.
- Good communication skills and empathy to understand our customers' needs.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, chaotic and innovative environment.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and project management skills.
- Big plus point: you are an expert in TikTok!
What we offer you:
- Annual gross salary regarding the collective agreements starting at € 1.862,- overpayment according to the level of experience.
- A unique opportunity to be an early member of a rapidly growing team with a fast-track career opportunity.
- An amazing and flexible startup atmosphere with highly motivated and open-minded colleagues.
- Flexible working hours, partly from home and in our modern office in the 2nd district in Vienna, 5-min walking distance from Praterstern train station.
- Team events on a regular basis and an amazing roof-top terrace with a view.
- International surrounding with private courses to improve your language skills.
Apply now and join our team of 130+ employees, 1,500+ tutors and 5,000+ customers (growing at 20% MoM!) and be part of the change in Education!Apply now