Be at the forefront of innovation in the education sector!
HR Generalist (UK/IE)
London/Vienna - En - m/w/d
GoStudent is an Edtech platform disrupting the tutoring market and bridging the knowledge gaps of young students. +16M€ raised from international investors such as Leftlane Capital and DN Capital. 160+ employees spread over our offices in Vienna, Berlin, Lyon, and Madrid.
We want to shape the future of learning as the first digital tutoring platform, truly dedicated to the idea of "students first", with products that are perfectly tailored to the fast-paced & digital lifestyle of today's primary and high school students.
What you’ll do:
- Be part of the team launching the UK/IE market - hiring and retaining talents for our offices in Vienna and the UK (city TBD).
- Own the overall recruitment process: posting job ads, screening CVs, organizing interviews, preparing contracts and organizing onboarding.
- Be responsible for legal topics regarding employees (contract, insurance, payroll) - you will need to understand the specificities of UK/IE employment law.
- Take ownership of any other HR-related issues such as employees sick leaves, the development plan, holidays.
Who you are:
- Hard skills: You completed a bachelor degree in HR (or in a similar field of study) and have in-depth knowledge of the British Labor Law.
- Personality: You are professional and serious when dealing with people, have the necessary social skills and can easily express yourself in English, German is a plus.
- Hands-on mentality: You help and show a high degree of initiative and responsibility; you like to be in touch with various people and personalities and learn as much as possible from your colleagues.
- Solution-oriented: You are creative and always have the right solution ready for all problems and the skills to implement them operationally.
- Organizational talent: You know how to structure yourself and keep a cool head and the overview even in stressful moments, you are not afraid to get your hands dirty.
What we offer you:
- An annual gross salary starting at €33.488 - negotiable depending on experience.
- International relocation expenses covered.
- A unique opportunity to be an early member of a rapidly growing team with a fast-track career opportunity.
- An exciting and flexible startup atmosphere with highly motivated, young and open-minded colleagues.
- Flexible working hours, partly from home and in our modern office in the 2nd district in Vienna, 5min walking distance from Praterstern train station.
- Team events on a regular basis and an amazing roof-top terrace with a view.
- Coffee and snacks for free all week, beer and wine on Friday evenings.
- International surrounding with private courses to improve your language skills.
Apply now and join our team of 160+ employees, 1,500+ tutors and 5,000+ customers (growing at 20% MoM!) and be part of the change in Education!Apply now