Be at the forefront of innovation in the education sector!
(Key) Account Manager (UK/IE)
Vienna/London - En - m/w/d
GoStudent is an Edtech platform disrupting the tutoring market and bridging the knowledge gaps of young students. +16M€ raised from international investors such as Leftlane Capital and DN Capital. 160+ employees spread over our offices in Vienna, Berlin, Lyon, and Madrid.
We want to shape the future of learning as the first digital tutoring platform, truly dedicated to the idea of "students first", with products that are perfectly tailored to the fast-paced & digital lifestyle of today's primary and high school students.
What you’ll do:
- Be part of the team launching the UK/IE market - localizing customer communication and adapting internal processes.
- Call parents and students in need of tutoring and explain how GoStudent and our service work.
- Understand the needs of the students, pair them with the ideal tutor and organize trial sessions.
- Convince leads to buy packages worth €300 to €7,000 (subscription model).
- Help your new customers make the best possible use of our platform and introduce them to our Customer Success Team.
- Share tips and tricks with your colleagues and bring new ideas to improve our product and internal processes.
- For more senior profiles: possibility to lead a team of Account Managers.
Who you are:
- Ambition & competition: You’re ambitious and achieving goals motivate you - you like challenges and always try to improve your performance.
- Communication: You are open-minded and self-confident; you like to talk to people and naturally draw their attention to you.
- Doer attitude: You like to try new things and have ideas to challenge the status quo; you are not afraid of mistakes and roll up your sleeves to make things happen.
- Team player: You like to spend time with your colleagues, share your knowledge and go one step further to achieve the team goal.
- Organizational talent: You know how to structure your work. You always keep an eye on everything important and know how to prioritize your tasks and leads.
- English is your mother tongue, and you are familiar with the British/Irish school system.
What we offer you:
- An annual gross salary starting at €28,000 - negotiable depending on experience - with an average monthly bonus of €1,000.
- International relocation expenses covered.
- A unique opportunity to be an early member of a rapidly growing team with a fast-track career opportunity.
- An exciting and flexible startup atmosphere with highly motivated, young and open-minded colleagues.
- Flexible working hours, partly from home and in our modern office in the 2nd district in Vienna, 5min walking distance from Praterstern train station.
- Team events on a regular basis and a fantastic roof-top terrace with a view.
- Coffee and snacks for free all week, beer and wine on Friday evenings.
- International surrounding with private courses to improve your language skills.
Apply now and join our team of 160+ employees, 1,500+ tutors and 5,000+ customers (growing at 20% MoM!) and be part of the change in Education!Apply now