Head of Marketing USA
Austin / Remote - English - m/w/d
At GoStudent, we work passionately every day to fulfill our mission in building the #1 global school! Headquartered in Vienna and founded in 2016, GoStudent is the leading, scale-up, venture-backed Edtech platform. With +591M€ raised from national and international investors we’re growing at 20 percent MoM and aim for 5x-10x growth within our international markets in the next 12 months. Do those numbers excite you? Then take this opportunity to be bold and make your mark.
- Develop and own the monthly marketing plan to drive brand awareness, consideration, and conversion in the U.S.
- Own and manage the marketing budget to meet monthly, quarterly & annual KPIs for GoStudent U.S.
- Develop, implement & refine the monthly, quarterly & annual marketing calendar in your region.
- Work closely with Performance, PR, Content, Creative, Analytics, Insights & Community teams to implement a cohesive multi-channel marketing strategy.
- Be responsible for the relationship with the U.S. Sales/CS teams, manage & optimize the campaign briefing & consumer insight processes/feedback loops.
- Responsible for all offline campaign execution within your market.
- Identify and negotiate key partnerships/promotions to drive growth in your market.
- Brief & provide feedback to the creative/design team within agreed feedback timelines.
- Monitor trends and assess the performance of your market.
- Ensure alignment with the wider global brand marketing initiatives.
- Work closely with the Consumer Insights Manager to develop competitor analysis & reporting within the U.S. market.
- You are the brand police in your market, ensuring all brand guidelines are adhered to.
Who you are:
- 5+ years of experience in marketing campaign or brand management including developing and delivering successful campaigns & accompanying media plans.
- Strategic and creative thinking skills with the ability to turn market data and customer insights into innovative campaigns and promotions that drive leads/revenue.
- Excellent project management skills, including the ability to prioritize effectively and collaborate in a complex cross-departmental structure.
- Experience in offline campaign execution which could include TV, Outdoor, Print, Radio, or Direct Mail.
- Experience working in a fast-paced start-up/scale-up environment.
What we offer you:
- An amazing and flexible startup atmosphere with highly motivated, funny and open-minded colleagues
- Unique opportunity to be an early member of a rapidly growing team with a fast-tracked career and a chance to be part of something game-changing in the world
- Individual opportunity to grow and develop your skills within a rapidly growing company through cross-departmental projects
- An international and diverse working environment with private courses to improve your professional proficiencies and language skills
- Close collaboration with the management team
As we continue to conquer Europe and beyond, we are looking for born leaders who feel right at home in a competitive and fast-paced environment. You are daring and want to make a difference? Would you like to bring in your expertise and support GoStudent in achieving its goals even faster in close cooperation with our C-Level management and founders? As a part of the management team, you’ll be able to implement your big ideas, build processes and structures that ensure our ongoing growth and lead a motivated and passionate team to ensure they unlock their full potential! If this sounds good to you - board the rocket, fast-track your career and revolutionize with us the world of tutoring!