SEO Manager DACH
Berlin / Wien - German - m/w/d
At GoStudent, we work passionately every day to fulfill our mission in building the #1 global school! Headquartered in Vienna and founded in 2016, GoStudent is the leading, scale-up, venture-backed Edtech platform. With +591M€ raised from national and international investors we’re growing at 20 percent MoM and aiming for 5x-10x growth within our international markets in the next 12 months!
- Work closely with our Head of SEO & Content to develop strategy and recommendations for SEO performance in your local markets.
- Implement local SEO related activities including on-page optimisation (text content, keyword research, blog suggestions) and off-page collaborations.
- Analyze ongoing operations together with local marketing teams and define structured plans to improve SEO efficiency.
- Monitor performance metrics to understand organic search performance across your local markets and measure the impact of changes.
- Deploy SEO best practices to the local websites.
- Discover local customer centric SEO opportunities on a keyword level to enable a continuous growth of organic traffic.
- Monitor local competitors in terms of SEO initiatives and organic visibility.
- Proactively bring SEO initiatives and requirements to the global Content & SEO team.
- Launch and manage content marketing campaigns in order to acquire links, promote our brand, and ultimately impact both SEO performance and our overall marketing strategy.
- Work closely with the wider marketing team & local marketing managers on topics like link acquisition, content, competitors, campaigns and keyword analysis.
Who you are:
- You have at least 2+ years of SEO experience, agency or in-house (preferably in a fast paced startup environment).
- You are familiar with SEO best practices and have first class understanding of algorithm ranking factors.
- You have advanced proficiency in main SEO tools and Google products such as SEMRush, Screaming Frog, Google Analytics, and Search Console.
- Excellent language skills in German.
- Copywriting skills in the context of SEO content quality assurance.
- You have outstanding reporting skills and can automate performance checks and effectively track progress and results.
- Analytical: very strong systematic and investigative thinking capable of diagnosing bottlenecks and optimizing day-to-day performance.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work successfully in flexible team structures across markets with strong signs of assertiveness.
- You are a team player and strive in a growing international and geographically dispersed team.
What we offer you:
- International relocation expenses covered.
- A unique opportunity to be an early member of a rapidly growing team with a fast-track career opportunity.
- An amazing and flexible startup atmosphere with highly motivated, young and open-minded colleagues.
- Flexible working hours, partly from home and in our modern office.
- Team events on a regular basis and an amazing roof-top terrace with a view.
- Coffee and snacks for free all week, beer and wine on Friday evenings.
- International surrounding with private courses to improve your language skills.
Would you like to bring in your expertise and support GoStudent in achieving its goals even faster? With us, you’ll be able to implement your bold ideas and build processes and structures that ensure our ongoing growth. Not only will your mentor support your personal development, you’ll also play a pivotal role in a motivated and passionate team. If this sounds good to you - board the rocket, fast-track your career and revolutionize with us the world of tutoring!