Be at the forefront of innovation in the education sector!
Wien - En - m/w/d
GoStudent is an Edtech platform disrupting the tutoring market and bridging the knowledge gaps of young students. +16M€ raised from international investors such as Leftlane Capital and DN Capital. 160+ employees spread over our offices in Vienna, Berlin, Lyon, and Madrid.
We want to shape the future of learning as the first digital tutoring platform, truly dedicated to the idea of "students first", with products that are perfectly tailored to the fast-paced & digital lifestyle of today's primary and high school students.
What you’ll do:
- Data Integration: You have the responsibility for building data integration from various sources (e.g. internal ERP, Google Ads, Financial accounting system, CRM, etc.).
- Data warehousing: You work closely with our Tech-team and help improving and expanding our data warehouse.
- Data Visualization: You support the integration of new BI tools and ensure the roll-out across the entire organization.
- You prepare datasets ready for BI tools, used by our finance, operations & data science teams.
- Quality assurance: You ensure data quality with the implementation of automated tests.
- Data mining: You run ad-hoc analysis for specific requests from all departments using SQL, Python etc.
- Insights generator: You enable management with generated insights by structuring and analyzing complex data and ideas in a simple way.
Who you are:
- Masters, PhD, or equivalent experience in a quantitative field (Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Information Management, Artificial Intelligence, etc.).
- High level of experience with common data science toolkits, cloud solutions, ETL tools and APIs.
- Fluent in SQL orPython.
- Strong working experience with BI tools (Tableau / Looker / etc.).
- Solid understanding of business stakeholders to deliver effective data products.
What we offer you:
- An amazing and flexible startup atmosphere with highly motivated, funny and open-minded colleagues.
- Unique opportunity to be an early member of a rapidly growing team with a fast-track career opportunity.
- Individual opportunity to grow and develop your skills within a rapidly growing company through cross-departmental projects.
- Flexible working hours, partly from home and in our modern office in the 2nd district in Vienna, 5min walking distance from Praterstern train station.
- Benefits: Team events on a regular basis and an amazing roof-top terrace with a view, Coffee and snacks for free all week, beer and wine on Friday evenings.
- International surrounding with private courses to improve your language skills.
- Close collaboration with the management team.
- A monthly gross salary starting at € 3.000,- gross - overpayment possible regarding your individual profile.
Apply now and join our team of 160+ employees, 1,500+ tutors and 5,000+ customers (growing at 20% MoM!) and be part of the change in Education!Apply now