Be at the forefront of innovation in the education sector!
Technical SEO & CRO Specialist
Wien/Berlin - En/De - m/w/d
GoStudent is an Edtech platform disrupting the tutoring market and bridging the knowledge gaps of young students. +16M€ raised from international investors such as Leftlane Capital and DN Capital. 160+ employees spread over our offices in Vienna, Berlin, Lyon, and Madrid.
We want to shape the future of learning as the first digital tutoring platform, truly dedicated to the idea of "students first", with products that are perfectly tailored to the fast-paced & digital lifestyle of today's primary and high school students.
What you’ll do:
- Ensure our web pages are being crawled, rendered, and indexed by search engines.
- Recommend strategic changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords/search entities.
- Create on-site experiences to optimize conversions - run A/B tests by coming up with hypotheses, developing experiments, creating variants to a control, serving those variants to different visitors and presenting results.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to optimize website visibility, content and conversion rate.
- Use a variety of tools to monitor rankings, traffic, conversions, competitors, and link profiles for clients.
- Analyze our competitors and keep pace with SEO trends.
Who you are:
- 3 years of technical SEO experience (in-house or agency).
- Knowledge of analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Google Optimize, Google Tag Manager, Search Console, SEMRush, and Ahrefs.
- Experience working with back-end SEO elements such as .htaccess, robots.txt, metadata, and site speed optimization to optimize website performance.
- Strong understanding of technical SEO (sitemaps, crawl budget, canonicalization, Schema.org, etc.).
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills with the ability to dig extensively into metrics and analytics.
- Fluent in English.
What we offer you:
- An annual gross salary starting at €40.000 - negotiable depending on experience.
- 2.000€ international relocation package.
- A unique opportunity to be an early member of a rapidly growing team with a fast-track career opportunity.
- An exciting and flexible startup atmosphere with highly motivated, young and open-minded colleagues.
- Team events on a regular basis and an amazing roof-top terrace with a view.
- International surrounding with private courses to improve your language skills.
Apply now and join our team of 160+ employees, 1,500+ tutors and 5,000+ customers (growing at 20% MoM!) and be part of the change in Education!Apply now