Be at the forefront of innovation in the education sector!
PR & Communication Manager (UK)
London/Vienna - En/De - m/w/d
GoStudent is an Edtech platform disrupting the tutoring market and bridging the knowledge gaps of young students. +16M€ raised from international investors such as Leftlane Capital and DN Capital. 160+ employees spread over our offices in Vienna, Berlin, Lyon, and Madrid.
We want to shape the future of learning as the first digital tutoring platform, truly dedicated to the idea of "students first", with products that are perfectly tailored to the fast-paced & digital lifestyle of today's primary and high school students.
What you’ll do:
- Closely work with the HQ in Vienna to design media relations campaigns, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast, online media, and conferences to build up the need for (online) tutoring and position GoStudent, a European leader.
- Coordinating all public relations activities, leveraging existing media relationships and cultivating new contacts within industry and media.
- Organizing and attending events such as exhibitions, conferences or expert talks.
- Researching and identifying emerging issues and trends affecting education.
- Writing press releases and creating content to attract the interest of journalists and bloggers in alignment with the HQ.
- Use principles of rapid responses and news-hijacking to build awareness of GoStudent based on the current media agendas.
- Monitoring, analyzing and communicating PR results regularly.
- Support the Branding, Social Media and SEO/Content teams to create compelling content.
Who you are:
- BA/MA degree in Journalism, Communications, Public Relations or a related discipline.
- Proven track record designing and executing successful PR campaigns.
- Strong relationships with British media.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills in English.
- English native, German a plus.
- Substantial experience with social media, including Linkedin, Twitter, Instagram, Blogs, etc.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong sense of dealing with journalists.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to details.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, chaotic and innovative environment.
What we offer you:
- An annual gross salary starting at €40.000 - negotiable depending on experience.
- 2.000€ international relocation package.
- A unique chance to be an early member of a rapidly growing team with a fast-track career opportunity.
- A fantastic and flexible startup atmosphere with highly motivated and open-minded colleagues.
- Flexible working hours, partly from home and in our modern office in the UK.
- International surrounding with private courses to improve your language skills.
Apply now and join our team of 160+ employees, 1,500+ tutors and 5,000+ customers (growing at 20% MoM!) and be part of the change in Education!Apply now