Be at the forefront of innovation in the education sector!
Head of Sales (Italy)
Italy - It/En - m/w/d
GoStudent is an Edtech platform disrupting the tutoring market and bridging the knowledge gaps of young students. +16M€ raised from international investors such as Leftlane Capital and DN Capital. 160+ employees spread over our offices in Vienna, Berlin, Lyon, and Madrid.
We want to shape the future of learning as the first digital tutoring platform, truly dedicated to the idea of "students first", with products that are perfectly tailored to the fast-paced & digital lifestyle of today's primary and high school students.
What you’ll do:
- Lead a young and dynamic B2C sales team to drive continuous revenue growth through new customer acquisition.
- Responsible for reaching monthly revenue targets, reporting on the development of KPIs to Top-Management and defining strategies to optimize sales performances.
- Dedicate 10-20% of your time to call leads and close customers in order to develop an in-depth knowledge of the tutoring industry and our customers’ needs, and understand the challenges faced by the Sales Representatives.
- Work with the Team Leads and Sales Enablement Managers to develop the skills and competencies of the team, create sales material and optimize processes.
- Provide weekly sales forecasts, highlight opportunities and threats, and execute the necessary corrective actions in case of deviations.
- Lead business development initiatives in order to drive sales growth & diversification.
Who you are:
- 6+ years of managerial and sales experience in a fast-growth company (SaaS or B2C preferred).
- Excellent track record of over-achieving quotas in previous roles.
- Strong organizational competencies and excellent closing skills.
- Leadership and charisma; leading by example represents your leadership style - you inspire and motivate people by being with them on the field and being incredibly resilient.
- Entrepreneurial - You thrive in a fast-paced environment and are driven by success.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both in-person and over the phone.
- Data-driven personality with the ability to synthesize, analyze and interpret data, and transfer into actionable steps.
- Native Italian speaker, fluent in English, any other European language a plus.
What we offer you:
- A minimum annual gross salary starting at €50.000 + 30% variable and potential for equity - compensation package negotiable depending on experience & qualifications.
- International relocation expenses covered.
- A unique opportunity to be an early member of a rapidly growing team with a fast-track career opportunity.
- A startup atmosphere with highly motivated, young and open-minded colleagues.
- International surrounding with private courses to improve your language skills.
Apply now and join our team of 160+ employees, 1,500+ tutors and 5,000+ customers (growing at 20% MoM!) and be part of the change in Education!Apply now