Be at the forefront of innovation in the education sector!
Performance Marketing Specialist (Spanish)
Vienna, Berlin or Madrid - Sp/En - m/w/d
Are you an analytical, creative, and experienced Marketer? Are you ambitious, resilient and driven by hyper-growth? Then, you landed on the perfect job offer! GoStudent is looking for a Marketing superstar for Spain.
GoStudent is an Edtech platform disrupting the tutoring market and bridging the knowledge gaps of primary and high-school students. +16M€ raised from international investors such as Leftlane Capital and DN Capital. 160+ employees spread over our offices in Vienna, Lyon, Berlin and Madrid. We aim at a 5X-10X growth in the next 12 months in Europe. This is why we need you to engage with our communities! This is a unique opportunity to make a significant impact in Education. Are you up to the challenge?
What you’ll do:
- Manage Paid Search, Social and Display marketing campaigns for Spain - launching, monitoring, optimizing and reporting.
- Be accountable for the quantity, quality and cost of leads.
- Cooperate with Project Managers, Content Specialists and Graphic Designers.
- Optimize ROI, allocate budget, and identify opportunities for expansion & scaling.
- Conduct regular research to understand your audience, find inspiration for top-notch campaigns and design campaigns that capture the attention of parents.
- Lead rapid experimentation of new channels, campaigns, creative, landing pages, incentives, and more.
Who you are:
- 4+ years of B2C Marketing experience in a fast-growth company.
- 4+ years of hands-on Google and Facebook Ads experience.
- Experience with Google Analytics, SEO or any other marketing channels/tools a plus.
- Thrive in a fast-paced and innovative environment: you get bored with routine and crave for knowledge and new experiences.
- Excellent communicator, creative thinker and problem solver.
- Hustler mentality: you get your hands dirty and do what it takes to bring results.
- Comfortable working towards challenging targets and deadlines.
- Native Spanish speaker, fluent in English, any other European language a plus.
What we offer you:
- An annual gross salary starting at €40.000 - negotiable depending on experience.
- 2.000€ international relocation package.
- A unique opportunity to be an early member of a rapidly growing team with a fast-track career opportunity.
- An exciting and flexible startup atmosphere with highly motivated, young and open-minded colleagues.
- Team events on a regular basis and a fantastic roof-top terrace with a view.
- Coffee and snacks for free all week, beer and wine on Friday evenings.
- International surrounding with private courses to improve your language skills.
Apply now and join our team of 160+ employees, 1,500+ tutors and 5,000+ customers (growing at 20% MoM!) and be part of the change in Education!Apply now