Customer Success Manager - Spain
Madrid - English - m/w/d
Congratulations - you have now taken the first step to your dream job. At GoStudent we are looking for outstanding individuals who want to change the world! Our world is tutoring. Tutoring is often seen as a burden - boring, inflexible and expensive. Our mission is to change this prejudice. With our virtual classroom, the best tutors and outstanding service, we show students that learning can be fun! We aim at offering our services all over Europe and this is why we need you to enter the Spanish market. Are you up to the challenge?
- Taking care of your own customer base from actively paying parents
- Correspondence with parents and students (Taking care of E-Mails and WhatsApp messages)
- Giving advice via phone and support parents in case of technical problems
- Active sales of tutoring packages
- Creation of invoices
- Organization of tutoring and quality assurance
- Training new colleagues
Who you are:
- Hands-on mentality: You show a high degree of initiative and responsibility and quickly familiarize yourself with new tasks. Multitasking is also not a foreign word for you.
- All-rounder: You are enthusiastic about our product, you quickly learn the necessary hard facts and convince with your authenticity and your negotiation skills.
- Language skills: Spanish at mother tongue level, very good knowledge of English, every additional language an advantage
- Extroverted: You like to communicate and you can put yourself in the shoes of every customer and you will patiently find the right solution for every problem and thus put a smile on our customers’ faces.
- Organizational talent: You know how to structure yourself and keep a cool head and an overview even in stressful moments
What we offer you:
An annual gross salary of €32,200 International relocation expenses covered A unique opportunity to be an early member of a rapidly growing team with a fast-track career opportunity An exciting and flexible startup atmosphere with highly motivated, young and open- minded colleagues Flexible working hours, partly from home and in our modern office in the 2nd district in Vienna, 5min walking distance from Praterstern train station Team events on a regular basis and an amazing roof-top terrace with a view Coffee and snacks for free all week, beer and wine on Friday evenings International surrounding with private courses to improve your language skills
Why Vienna is the place to be: 1. Best city to live in: Vienna is repeatedly ranked the city with the highest quality of life by the Mercer-Studie 2. Art & culture: Moving to Vienna is an absolute must for culture lovers! Classical music, opera, theaters and lots of museums. 3. Sport & nature: Numerous parks, hills, rivers and lakes make Vienna a wonderful location for outdoor sports. Jogging in the Prater, cycling in the woods, hiking in the surrounding mountains, or going for a swim in a historic pool or warm spa water. 4. Public transport network: No need of a car in Vienna! There are 5 underground lines which carry you rapidly from A to B, there are various lines of busses and trams - there’s no place in Vienna which can’t be reached by public transport. 5. Coffee, wine or water? Viennese take coffee very seriously! Café Sacher is famous not only for its cake, but also for having 20 varieties of coffee. Vienna is also the largest wine-growing city in the world and tap water comes directly from the mountains!
You believe you are the perfect fit for the Account Manager Spain position? Apply now and join our team of 400+ employees, 3,000+ tutors and 10,000+ customers (growing at 20% MoM!) and be part of the change in Education!
You can apply directly via our website or via E-Mail. Send us your latest CV and let us know why you are the best candidate for this position. You want more? Check out what our team members say about GoStudent on Kununu and visit our Instagram career page for a behind the scenes glimpse!